Book 3

Hey everyone, it's been forever since I've published anything here. And of course this book is over and I was working on the sequel, so I had no reason to publish another part on here. That is until now.

I've already mentioned this at the end of Loving You, but I thought I would mention it here as well. Book 3 of this series is now out! It's called Loving Her and it's a little different than the first two books. It's not about Amy and Tyler. This story is about our favourite, adorable little brother, Dylan.

Loving Her is Dylan's story when he's older (as you can tell by the photo of Logan Lerman, which is how I imagine Dylan when he's older). But you can't just skip to reading this story. You still need to read Loving You first because a lot of references won't make sense, there would be a lot of spoilers, and you wouldn't know what has happened to make Dylan into who he is now.

Although this story isn't about Amy and Tyler, I will occasionally write their perspectives from time to time. At the end of the third book, I will start a fourth one. That book will be called Hard To Love. More information about that book will be given in the future.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Go read Loving You if you haven't yet, and then read Loving Her. I hope you all will continue to support me as I do something a little different with this series. I've been so lucky with all the love from you guys, and I'm grateful for you. :)