Shuu x reader lemon

Ok so this is my first one shot sorry if it's not good but I'll try my best! Warning this is a lemon so if you don't like those please don't read thank you!

"Shuu!" A certain (h/c) haired girl shouted while searching through the sakamaki mansion. that girl was you (y/n) you were the next sacrificial bride and you were looking for shuu the lazy vampire. "geez where is he?" You ask yourself walking down the stairs. "Oi pancake." you turn and see Ayato walking towards you.

"What do you want Ayato?" You ask putting a piece of your (h/c) hair behind your ear. "try to be more quiet." was all he said before walking away. you sigh and continue your search as you're walking you decide to go into the living room.

When you walk in you see shuu sleeping on the couch. "of course he's here." you sigh and face palm. You look to the right and see the piano. "hmm." you hum and walk over to it sitting down. "let's see." you think of a song to play and snap your fingers together. "I know!"

You start to play the piano. after some time you start to sing along to the sound.

~please play video~

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

As you play shuu opens one of his eyes. 'She really is good at singing.' He thinks to himself as he continues to listen to you sing.

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone but though you're still with me, I've been alone all along
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
You still have all of me, me,

When you finish you felt a pair of strong arms hug you from behind. " I didn't know you had such a good voice (y/n)." you blush as you realize who it was. "S-shuu?!" You stutter. "let's see how you will sound now." shuu whispers seducively.

Your blush deepens as you shiver from his breath tickling your ear. suddenly you felt shuu slide his hand up your shirt. you gasp and grab his hand. "S-shuu?!" You hear him chuckle. "come on (y/n) we both know you want it."

He wasn't wrong to be honest you've had a huge crush on shuu for a while now. "well (y/n)? Shall I continue?" He asks his cold hands sliding up and down over and under your (f/c) shirt as his hands caress your sides.

"I-I." you were to embarrassed to talk. "heh I take that as a yes." and no sooner had he said that your shirt was ripped off exposing your (f/c) bra. "hmm." shuu hums as he quickly picks you up and teleports you both to his room throwing you on the bed.

You watch as he takes off his headphones and shirt letting you see his well toned muscles. "heh (y/n) you're so cute when you're blushing." shuu chuckles as he climbs on top of you staring deep into your (e/c) orbs.

"Now let me hear more of your voice." he whispers as he slowly kisses and licks your neck making you moan. he slides his tongue along your S spot making you moan a little louder. "heh found it." he chuckles as he sinks his fangs into you making you wince a little in pain but also pleasure.

Shuu sucks on your S spot more as his hands easily unclip your (f/c) bra. he pulls away to look at you but you quickly try to cover up but shuu stops you. "heh your so cute." he says before latching onto one of your breasts making you gasp but also moan.

While shuu sucked on he left one of his hands played with the right. "s-shuu." you whisper but shuu heard it. "come on be more loud." shuu growls biting down on your bud making you gasp and moan loudly. "that's right let me hear that voice of yours." shuu smirks.

Shuu's free hand slowly removes your shorts (or whatever it is you wear.) and tossed them aside. His hand goes under your (f/c) panties (ok I'm not gonna lie I really don't like the word panties but this is the only time I'll write it in stories.)

"Heh (y/n) you're already this wet?" Shuu teases as he shows you his hand covered in your juices making you blush and look away. "S-shut up!" You yell embarrassed. shuu only chuckles and enters two digits into you making you moan loudly as he pumps in and out.

As he keeps pumping in and out you feel a knot form in your stomach. "s-shuu I'm g-gonna-" you didn't finish as you released your juices all over shuu's hand. shuu removes his fingers and looks at his hand while your panting.

"Hmm." shuu hums as he licks his fingers and hand making you blush. "you taste sweet (n/n)." he says smirking. you cover your face in embarrassment. "but we're not done yet." shuu whispers removing your hands.

"You came so it's only fair if I come." shuu says taking off his pants and boxers allowing you to see his erection. you blush and look away. "now (n/n) make me feel good and I'll come a lot for you ok." Shuu says spreading your legs as he positions himself at your entrance.

Not waiting for you to say ok he slides into you making you wince in pain as tears form in your eyes. "don't cry (n/n)." shuu says wiping the tears away. after a while you give shuu the it's ok and he doesn't waist time thrusting into you.

You moan as he keeps thrusting into you faster and harder each time. all you could hear in the room was the sound of moans and skin slapping against skin. after a few more thrusts you feel another knot form in your stomach. "shuu I'm gonna!" Shuu hushes you as he smiles.

"Yeah me too." his thrusts become more sloppy as he thrusts into you hitting your gspot each time making your walls tighten. "damn I'm gonna cum." shuu moans as he thrusts into you one more time making both of you moan each other's name in pleasure as you released your juices into each other.

Shuu pulls out and falls next to you panting. "(y/n)." Shuu mumbles as he pulls you into a tight embrace. "I love you (y/n)." He whispers making you blush and hide your face into his bare chest. "I-I love you too shuu." you mumble.

Shuu chuckles and tilts your head up bringing you into a passionate and loving kiss. "sleep tight (y/n)." shuu whispers pulling the sheets over you as you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Yay how was it?! I hope you liked it!

Next up is an Ayato x reader! I hope you liked my first one shot! Until then bye bye lovelies!