Little brother Reiji x Big sister reader

"Reiji!" You called walking around outside the mansion. Your mother had requested you grab Reiji. "Don't know why she wants to see him. She'll probably just waste his time." You grumbled. Just then your eyes caught sight of the glasses wearing vampire. You smiled brightly as you ran over to him.

"REIJI!!!!" You cheered hugging him happily. You were the second eldest out of all the Sakamaki's. You smiled at him happily. He just glared up at you. "Can't you see I'm reading?" He asked pushing up his glasses. "Ah! Sorry! Sorry!" You cried. "It's just that lady wants to see you." You said rubbing the back of your head.

Reiji closed his book and looked at you annoyed. "(Y/n) you're just like Shu. You have no manners and are always trying to play with humans." He said. "You both need to study you're not helping Shu by always running away to go and play." He growled. "You need to become a lady and Shu needs to try and become the next heir like mother says."

You frowned at this. "That lady doesn't care about us. She just wants to beat the triplets mom." You said. "The two of us only want to have fun....unlike you." You mumbled. "You know what...I can't believe I have you for a younger brother." You mumbled eyes shadowed. Reiji's eyes went wide in shock.

You didn't say anything as you started to walk away. Reiji reached out for you but was unable to say anything. Next thing he knew you were gone and he was alone.

"....Onee-chan...."

~years later~

You sighed as you walked through the school halls. Here you were known as the badass Sakamaki. You didn't really know why....oh wait. Yes you did. It was because of your clothes.

Your violent and none caring personality

Your violent and none caring personality. You loved getting in fights. You didn't take the limo instead you took your motorcycle. You walked out of school sighing as you took out a cigarette. You light it up and stare up at the night sky. "I wonder....how many years has it been now?" You grumbled.

"Since you killed our mom." A smirk formed on your lips as you glanced behind you. Reiji stood there a scowl on his face. "You've turned out so disgusting." He said pushing up his glasses. "And you've become so proper and boring....oh wait. You were always like that." You scoffed.

"But this time you're also a murderer." You said tossing your cigarette to the ground and stepping on it. "You killed not only our mom. But our older brothers friend along with his village." You said your eyes narrowing. "I always knew you were a stuck up vampire who thought he was better then everyone else."

You started. "I'm glad I didn't turn out how mom wanted me to. I am who I am." You said walking past him. "I wonder who exactly are you Reiji?" You mumbled walking past him. Reiji stood there before glancing back at you. His eyes narrowed.

"I'm your brother (Y/n) and I'll make sure that I'll kill you next."

DONE!