Subaru x reader x kou lemon

You sighed as you watched yui go on and on about who knows what. "Yui I'm sorry but I don't care right now." You said sighing and slammed your head on the table. Yui looked at you and poked your side.

"Is everything alright (Y/N)-San?" She asked concerned. You looked at her and shook your head. "What's wrong?" She asked. You looked at her for a good few minutes before sighing and standing up.

"It's nothing...your too innocent for this." And with that you walked away leaving a very confused yui. You were walking down the hall expressionless when suddenly you felt someone hug you from behind and cover your mouth.

"Guess who S Neko-chan~" a cheerful yet lustful voice whispered into your ear. Your eyes widen as you try to get away from the person holding you. "Aw! S Neko-chan! What are you going?! We've been waiting for you all day!" Kou cried.

You froze when you heard what he said. "Right Subaru-chan?!" Kou said and looked up ahead of you. You slowly looked up to see Subaru glaring down at you. "What's with that face?" He asked as he took your chin with his index finger and thumb.

"I thought you liked this." He said list soon filling his eyes. You blushed and squeezed your eyes shut. They both chuckled and whispered in your ears. "Let's go somewhere private."

~time skip~

Right now you were blindfolded, gagged, and had your hands tied. Oh and you were also naked. "S Neko-chan looks so sexy." You heard kou say voice laced with lust and wanting. "Yeah." Subaru said. You could feel them touching you sending shivers up and down your body.

~third person POV~

Kou was behind (Y/N) while Subaru was in front of her. They were both exploring her body and smirked every time she did something they liked. "Hmm. I wonder." Kou said as he groped (Y/N) from behind causing her to stiffen and also whimper against her gag.

Kou smirked and licked her neck as he messed with her breasts. Subaru on the other hand had gone down to (Y/N)'s lower region and spread her legs as he started licking and sucking on her. (Y/N)'s back arched causing both males to smirk and continue what their doing.

Subaru got an idea and sat up looking at kou who looked at him confused as to why he stopped. "Heh. Don't you think that she wants something a little more?" He asked. Kou's smirk grew as he nodded and leaned close to (Y/N)'a ear.

"S Neko-chan~ we're gonna go inside~" kou sang. (Y/N)'s eyes widen even tho she's still blindfolded. She shakes her head quickly only making the two males chuckle and shake their heads.

"Don't forget (Y/N)." Subaru said. "You wanted this~" kou said. They both took off their clothes and positioned themselves. Kou had the back and Subaru had the front. Soon they both pushed into (Y/N) causing her to scream and moan against her gag.

Both males moaned and started to thrust into her. (Y/N) was going crazy from all the pleasure she was receiving. (You dirty readers.) soon kou reached up to (Y/N)'s blindfold and Subaru reached for her gag.

They both pulled them off and were driven crazy at all the loud and lustful moans (Y/N) was making. "S Neko-chan! Ah! Your voice is so beautiful!" Kou moaned as he nuzzled the crook of her neck. Subaru nodded as he also nuzzled into (Y/N)'s neck.

(Y/N) couldn't think she was to dizzy from all the extreme pleasure she was receiving. Kou and Subaru could both feel themselves about to release but held it back wanting (Y/N) to cum before they did.

And to their luck she did. With one loud moan of pure pleasure she let her climax release. Both kou and Subaru bite down hard onto her neck as they released into her both moaning in pure bliss. When they pulled out (Y/N) fell down onto the bed and was panting like crazy.

Kou laid down on her right and Subaru on her left. They both hugged (Y/N) from the side and smirked. "We love you (Y/N)." They whispered. (Y/N) was to tired to respond but they already knew what the answer she would give was. Soon she fell asleep in their arms.

'I love you too.'

Done!

Next up!

Ayato x reader lemon

Ayato x reader

Reiji x reader lemon

Big sister reader x little brother Ayato

Kou x reader lemon

Ruki x reader lemon

Little brother laito x big sister reader

Older brother Subaru x little sister reader

Shuu x reader lemon

Ruki x reader lemon

Ruki x reader

Big brother Ayato x little sister reader

Shu x reader x Yuma lemon

Shu x reader x ruki lemon 

Shu x reader