Ruki x reader lemon

"(Y/N)." You looked up to see Ruki standing in front of you. "Ru-ru." You said blankly. Ruki glared at you for the nickname. "Can I ask you something?" He asks. "Just did." You replied. Ruki got a little annoyed. "Can you come taste something for me?" He asks sighing.

You look at him and raise and eyebrow. "What is it?" You ask. Ruki smirks as he starts to walk off. "If you follow me I'll show you." He said and left the room you were in. You blinked a few times and sighed as you slowly stood up. "Geez. I just wanted to sleep." You mumble closing your eyes and making your way out of the room.

You walk into the kitchen only to see no one there. "Hmm?" You hum raising an eyebrow. You looked and found a note on the table. You picked it up and read it.

Not here (Y/N).

Your eyes furrowed slightly. You stared at the note for a second quietly before sighing and face palming. "Your such an idiot ru-ru." You mumble tossing the paper away and making your way to Ruki's room but not before grabbing a little something for him.

You didn't even bother to knock on his door as you just opened it and walked in casually. Ruki was sat on the edge of his bed a smirk on his face. His shirt was off. You looked at him expressionless and sighed as you shook your head.

"Honestly ru-ru." You mumbled opening your eyes to look at him. He just smirked at you and tilted his head slightly. "I didn't think you'd understand this quick." He commented. You looked at him.

"Of course I would. Your my boyfriend after all." You mumbled looking him in the eyes. He smirked. "Come here." He demanded motioning for you to walk over to him. You just stayed there for a second before smirking and slowly making your way over to him.

He smirked as he watched you straddle him. You slowly slide your hands down his bare chest and looked at him seductively. His eyes lidded as they filed with lust. "Ruki." You whispered lustfully into his ear. Ruki shivered wanting to have his way with you right away.

You smirked as you pulled away and stood up off of him. Ruki looked at you confused and annoyed as you just smirked. Suddenly you ha shoved a full lemon into his mouth catching him by surprise as you chuckled and walked to his door.

"How's that for ya?" You ask smirking back at him and winking. He glared at you. You chuckle and walk out of his room and down the hall humming to yourself. Ruki's brothers saw you and smirked knowing that whenever you hum you had done something to their brother.

Done!

Next up!

Ruki x reader

Big brother Ayato x little sister reader

Shu x reader x Yuma lemon

Shu x reader x ruki lemon 

Shu x reader

Big brother kanato x little sister reader

Ayato x reader x laito 

Yuma x reader lemon

Kanato x reader lemon

Triplets x reader

Older brother laito x little sister reader