Chapter 12

Rose's POV

"Hey, Jungkook told me to come here." I peak my head through the slightly opened door. "Are you ok?"

Taehyung looks up at me and tries to smile. He looked nervous and not that happy like how he was just 10 minutes ago.

I walked over with a pout. "Is this about your parents? I'm sorry...."

He shakes his head and I sigh in relief. I sit down next to him and gave him a side hug. I rest my head on his shoulder and carassed his back.

Taehyung doesn't move. Instead, his breathing gets heavier.

He really is not happy. I wonder why.

"My king." I say as happily as I can. "What's bothering my cute king?"

Taehyung looks at me and weakly giggles. I smile at his response.

"What's on my king's mind right now?" I continue with my playful voice. "Is something bothering him?"

"I need to tell you something, Rose." He finally speaks, fully turning to me.

I nod. "Yes, my king?"

"It's somehow harder every time you call me that." He says.

I furrow my brow. "Ok, then. I'll stop."

"No, I just- Never mind."

"No, tell me."

"It's nothing."

I grab his collar and pulled him close. "Tell me before I pinch your cheeks."

He smiles. "That's not intimidating."

I roll my eyes. "Fine, but I will smack you.....hard."

His hand lands on my shoulder and he sighs. His eyes closed momentarily before opening and looking me dead in the eyes.

"Rose," He starts to lean in closer. "I have something important to tell you."

"Yeah?"

His hand that was on my shoulder, gently pushes me back. I didn't do anything to go against his force because I was too distracted by his gaze. It was mesmerizing.

I lean back the more he closes in on me, then my back slowly hits the bed. I was now officially laying straight on my back and Taehyung hovers over me.

His gaze was still powerful and I felt like suffocating, but in a "I don't need air if he continues to look at me like that" kind of way.

"Tae-Taehyung, what are you doing?" I whispered, barely audible.

"Shh, let me do the talking..." He places his finger on my lip.

I'M ABOUT TO SCREAM!

But, not gonna lie, I'm secretly enjoying this more than I should.

"Rose, I-"

"OH.MY.GOSH!" Jungkook stands at the doorway with his mouth hanging open and his eyes about to pop out of his head.

I tried to get up and make another excuse that might or might not make things worse, but Taehyung doesn't move from his position. Instead, he winks at him and shoos him off with a single head movement.

I look at Taehyung and Jungkook in confusion and in slight fear.

To my surprise, Jungkook just nods and closes the door.

Jungkook's POV

"Go check on Tae and Rose. Go see what they're doing." Seokjin tells me and I nod.

He was probably worried, considering the last night they were in a room together.

I run up the stairs and tiptoed to the room they were in. I slowly opened the door and instantly gasp when I see Taehyung on top of Rose.

Like, ON TOP!

"OH.MY.GOSH!" My pure mind being messed with.

Rose looked like she was about to scream her head off, but Taehyung winks and waves me off.

Oh is he- oh I understand...

I close the door quietly and walk off, cupping my face with my mouth still wide open.

So, that's how you confess to a girl? Well it is Taehyung...

I run down the stairs and jump in front of the TV where everyone's focus was at.

"Hey! Jungkook-ah, get out of the way! Can't you see we're watching a movie here?" Namjoon scolds, motioning me to get out of the way.

"You would never believe this!" I whisper yell, holding out my hands. "You guys would not believe what I just saw!"

"What?" Seokjin asks.

"Taehyung...Rose..." I make weird hand movements to try to explain what I saw. "They were....They were- He was-"

Everyone tilts their head and look at each other in confusion.

"Taehyung likes....He was on..." I put my hand on top of my other hand and wiggle them around.

"Spit it out, boy." Suga mumbles.

"Never mind." I groan and drop my hands to my side. "You'll find out sooner or later. You just watch."

No one cared like how I thought they would. Everyone just shrugged and went back to watching the movie.

I sighed and sit down next to Jimin.

Rose's POV

Jungkook closes the door after a second and leaves us alone again.

I didn't know what to do. What else waa going to happen? I don't get put into situations like this often. What do I do? What do I say?

Taehyung turns back to me and takes another deep breath.

"Taehyung, are you going to tell me or...." My stare awkwardly roamed anywhere but his stare.

He nods, but stays quiet.

I gained some courage to smile at him. I prop myself up on my elbows causing the space between us to decrease....intensely.

"Come on, Taehyung, why can't you tell me?" I pout. "What were you about to say befofe Jungkook came?"

He tried to avoid my eye contact.

"Taehyung," I giggle. "You've done all this and for what? To be nervous? Come on, don't keep me waiting."

My lungs are on fire.

He rolls down to lay on his side and puts his arm over me so we were still quite close and intimate.

"Oh, well. Such a beautiful moment ruined. I knew it was going to be something good. Am I right?" I sigh, half knowing where he was going.

He tries to speak, but no words come out.

"Taehyung?" I call his name.

He frowns.

He looked disappointed.

"Tae..."

He looks at me and shrugs.

"Come on, Taehyung," I lay on my side too and faced him. "You said it yourself. You're a man, you're suppose to-"

He suddenly cuts me of by leaning in very quickly. Too quickly.

I quietly gasp from his action, but he takes the moment and crashes his lips onto mine. Full on, lip on lip.

He pulls away and looks at me, his eyes asked a question and expected an answer. He looked at me, quite shocked too, but not regretful.

"That-"

He cuts me off AGAIN by crashing his lips into mine for the second time.

AGAIN!