Chapter 55

Rose's POV

Taehyung and I drive to a restaurant. I don't know what kind, but either way, I can't wait! He said to be excited and of course I was.

I was waiting patiently while looking out the window and maybe even staring at his beautiful face from time to time.

Taehyung kept his right hand on my knee the whole ride. One time, his hand glided slowly up and down my thigh. My heart would've exploded if he continued, but he stopped and had a weird smirk on his face after.

I was dying inside the rest of the drive.

"We're almost here, you're going to eat as much as you can, ok?" Tae kisses my cheek quickly while at a stop sign. "I made you wait, so you can enjoy tonight a bit more."

I nod. "I definitely will. I just don't want to ruin my body...or yours."

"We'll be chubby together, baby." He says with his eyes glued to the road. "I love your body. If it's big, if it's small, if it's the shape of a triangle, it's still your body...it's still you, so I will love you no matter what."

I turn around to hide my bloody red cheeks. I was so amused by his sweet and shy at the same time.

"Ah, we're here." His voice causes me to gasp.

I squeal and hop out of the car before he could open door for me.

"Hey, I was going to open that for you." He pouts.

"Awh, I'm sorry." I pinch his cheeks. "Maybe next time, babe."

We arrive at a well-lit fancy restaurant. Well, it wasn't that fancy where couples go. It looked like a place where families could dress up and go to on special occasions.

Taehyung grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"The food here is amazing." His smile shines brighter than the restaurant. "You'll love it."

I go on my tippy toes and kiss his lips. "Of course I'll love it."

We walk inside and greet the lady behind the counter.

Awh, she was a cute elder. The white hair is on point.

"A couple? That almost never happens." She exclaims with a playful chuckle.

We both tilt our heads in sync.

"You guys really don't get a lot of couples here?" I ask.

"This is a family restaurant, dear. No couples go here on dates because of the loud children that come here." She answers with a welcoming smile. "Some people don't call that 'romantic'."

I laugh. "We're totally fine with that. Aren't we, babe?"

"As long as I'm with you, nothing can interfere with my love for you." Taehyung leans in and pecks my cheek.

"Oh," She cups her face. "You two are so well with each other . Don't worry, the waiters, including me, will make this night perfect for you two. I have the perfect spot for you love birds."

I look up at Taehyung and see him beaming.

"Did you plan this?" I whisper to him.

"What makes you think that?"

I shrug.

"I did." He says and kisses my head. "One of my friends told me about this place....and I always went here with my grandma when I was younger."

"That's adorable. You're a really adorable person, you know that?"

The lady comes back with two waiters besides her.