Chapter 35

Rose's POV

Great.

Taehyung has been avoiding me lately. Well, not really avoiding, but he's saying he's busy every time I ask if we could hang out. It concerns me because this was one of the reasons why we fought last time.

I know it doesn't have anything to do with his parents because they are busy a lot too. I still think it's so unreasonable and crazy how Tae's parents are back to "busy with work" right after they got back from America.

Every time I remember Taehyung's face when his parents denied him, I feel some anger towards them. It's not my place, but wow, that was cruel.

I wish Taehyung would give me some time with him. I mean...after what happened the other week. And that fact that we're dating...we should hang out a little at least. Lately, he's been texting and calling me at night and in morning. During the day, he would just check up on me and ask how I'm doing, but then go back to "ok, I gotta go, see you". I ask him what's he doing and he answers with "just some stuff, no biggie". I let it go, not wanting to cause anything or be "annoying", but this has been going on for another week now.

But, I haven't been TOO lonely.

I've been hanging out with Jimin and Lilia for the first half of the week. It sounds like a fun time, but it was SUPER awkward and frustrating with all the shyness and weirdness between them.

Every once in a while, Jimin steals a glance at her, maybe a smirk, she notices it and smacks him with blushed cheek.

I'm the third wheel when I'm with both of them. Being a cupid is harder than I thought. I know they're dating already, but they are still very weird and.....more weird.

I've been recently hanging with Suga too. He's super chill and sweet. We watch many movies together and debate about it for hours, talking and snacking and laughing about how American movies stereotype the Asian race most times.

One day, I caught him practicing the piano in his office and I listened in for almost 10 minutes before revealing myself to him. He jumped up and said, "Piano who? I don't know her".

All of this is really fun and great, but....it's nothing compared to hanging out with Taehyung.

Another weird thing is, Taehyung has been the one telling me to hang with Suga or Jimin. Almost like he's trying to keep me busy.

I don't know. All I know is that I want to know what he's up too.

-----

"Hey," Suga pats my knee. "You ok? You look sad. What is it?"

I look at him with a small, half smile. "Yeah, I'm fine...."

He pats my knee again, but harder. "I'm not going to fall for that."

"Ok, ok, I'm not." I chuckled.

"Tell Sugar what's wrong."

I let out a quiet laugh. "It's-um, well, Taehyung has been off with me a lot. N-No, not a lot, but just this whole week and last week. It's Sunday, tomorrow is another week and Taehyung and I have studying to do. He might say he's busy again...like last time."

"Awh." Suga puts his arm around me "I'm sure Taehyung has his reasons. Just wait. You know him, Rose. He doesn't want to hurt you."

I nod. "Yes, yes, yes, you're right. You're right. I'm overreacting. I'm doing it again, I'm overreacting again. I just can't keep calm! I'm being too clingy, aren't I? I'm doing this to myself! Is it MY fault that I WANT to hang out with MY boyfriend?"