Chapter 38

Lilia's POV

"I can't believe she's not crying right now." I fan my eyes with a hand. "That was the cutest thing."

Jimin looks over to me and his eyes soften. "Awh, Lilia, don't cry."

I shake my head. "I'm not crying. It's really hot in here and-and-"

Jimin chuckles. "Uh-huh, come here."

Before I could deny, Jimin's muscular arms pulls me closer to his body. His hand rests on my head, stroking my hair, which was oddly comforting.

I sighed and wiped away the wetness in my eyes. "I'm sorry, Jimin."

He stops stroking my hair. "Why are you sorry, Lilia?"

"I've been rude to you...and treating you like sh*t. I'm really sorry about that."

"No, no. Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. To be honest, if I were you, I would probably be a little mean to me." He laughs, making me laugh too.

"Thank you, Jimin." I lean out and kiss his cheek.

Rose's POV

"Fall in love all over again?" I tilt my head and smile.

Taehyung's eyes sparkle. "Let me tell you why I feel happy around you."

My smile widens. "Alright. I'm listening."

"In 3 words." He holds up 3 fingers.

"Mhm?"

"You love me."

"I love you?"

"See!" Taehyung screams and shoots his hands up. "SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME!"

His friends starts cheering for him. Students that gathered around started whistling. Even the janitor standing there with his mop is clapping.

I laughed and smacked his arm. "Oh, my gosh, babe!"

Taehyung turns back to me and picks me up. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and spins me around. He puts me down and looks at me in the eyes.

"You love me, Rose." He coos, wiggling his eyebrows.

I chuckle. "Do I?"

"Do you?"

"Let me ask you this first?"

The atmosphere becomes silent.

"Ok..." Taehyung grips my waist.

"Do you love me back?"

Taehyung happily nods.

"Do you really? A lot of people say, but they don't mean it."

He leans in closer and looks at my lips. "I can show you how much I love you, but it's too soon."

"Too soon?"

"And there's too many people here." His voice was low.

"Feisty, I see." I giggled under my breath. "Don't forget, we're in high school. There's too many too many things to be worried about."

"Well, now, I want you to just relax. There's a lot of things coming your way." His lips press against mine.

"How long do I have to wait?" I ask, lips still against each other.

"Hmm....just a week....maybe."

We pull away and Taehyung grabs my hands.

"Ok, maybe you're not ready yet. And I'm ok with that. Precious things take time. Until then, I will always, always show you how much I love you."