Chapter 45

Rose's POV

"Ugh!" I groan and rolled around in my bed.

I woke up with a headache and pain in my stomach. Maybe it was from all the chocolate...we went a little crazy on that.

I barely remember what happened last night, but I think I remember my mom coming home late. I remember hearing door open and shut in my sleep. Maybe I'm going crazy right now.

I lazily turn off my alarm and get up. I walk into the bathroom and start preparing for another school day.

"Rose? Do you have a headache?" Lilia walks into the bathroom.

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah, it's weird."

"Oh, Lilia! I didn't know you slept here." I look at her and she rubs her eyes.

"I don't know...I had a dream a masculine teddy bear brought me to my bed and laid me down. It was weird, yet oddly settling."

I laugh. "Well, here," I move away from the sink. "Put your face on."

"Thanks." She mumbles.

We both get ready in a flash and look at ourselves in the full body mirror.

"Zayuuummmm, we could become models!" Lilia shouts and pops out her hip. "WHO ARE THEY? LOOKING LIKE A FULL MEAL!"

——-

Rose:

Lilia:

Lilia:

——-

Today was warm and chilly at the same time.

"Damn, why is it cold this morning?" Lilia shivers.

"Put on a jacket."

"THIS IS MY OUTFIT! I CAN'T COVER IT UP!"

Thankfully, Jimin and Hoseok showed up and helped us keep warm on the way to school. Such gentlemen.

We all enter the school and go straight to our lockers.

I joyfully sigh as my mind goes back to the sweet memories of yesterday. Too bad the hallway is back to boring normal.