Chapter 52

Rose's POV

"I'm so glad Lilia picked your outfit today." Taehyung teases as he pokes my side. "It's super cute."

"You've got sweater paws

"You've got sweater paws. I could just stuff you into my pocket!" Taehyung says and holds up my hands.

"First of all, they're not sweater paws. It's the design." I wink.

"Awh, come on, baby. Let me carry you to school." Taehyung grabs my backpack and swings it over his shoulder.

"No, Tae-TaehYUNG!" I squeak as Taehyung picks me up. "Ah! Why are you like this?!"

He giggles like a small child and stomps outside.

——-

"Rose!" Jimin screams from across the halls. "Hey! Rose!"

Students turn to us and stare.

They just jealous.

"Keep it moving!" Lilia yells and the hallways start clearing.

Taehyung puts me down and hands me my backpack.

"That was a great exercise." He says with a grin. "Let's do it more often, alright?"

"You didn't have to do that, handsome." I put my backpack back on. "It was fun, though. Nice view of your cute butt."

I give him a little snack and he starts chasing me around the halls.

I turn the corner and catch Jimin and Lilia hugging and kissing right in front of her locker.

I stop in my tracks and my jaw drops. Taehyung bumps into my back, causing me to step forward.

"Hey, why did you stop?" He asks.

He follows my gaze and catches on.

"Oh, my goodness. It's PDA." He whispers.

"OH MY GO- LIL-" A hand smacks over my mouth and I get picked up by Taehyung.

"MMMDIDBSJDMMSOSJEMMMMDIDJSSMMMMMMMHAH!" I swing my legs vigorously. "THAT'S MY BEST MMMMKSKSNSKDMMMM!"

Taehyung finally puts me down in a different hall and I try to run away, but he grabs my hand.

"Taehyung, oh my gosh, did you see that? They made it, they're there! I told you meddling is fine! I need to-"

"No, let's not interrupt them, babe. You might ruin their moment." He whisper yells.

"What if I miss it?"

"Don't worry. Just worry about school right now?"

"Tae, you're being weird."

"No, you're being weird."

"You see it coming, though." I cross my arms. "Whatever, I need to go to my locker."

Before I could stomp away with attitude, Taehyung grabs my waist and steals a kiss.