Chapter 49

Taehyung's POV

Wow, I never thought sharing secrets could be so relieving.

I, seriously, never told ANYBODY about this. Not even my boys. They make me forget about it.

I never thought I would love a girl I used to hate, to the point where I don't want to lose her to anything. I don't want anything bad thing to happen to her AT ALL. I want to protect her.

Make her feel special.

Rose fell asleep on my chest while we were watching an American Disney movie, Tinkerbell. I didn't notice because I was so distracted by the glitter and wings.

I wanna fly.

Rose was cradled to my chest and she was glued to me like a new born baby.

Lilia already came with the clothes and she seemed relieved to see Rose sleeping.

"Hey, Lilia, what took you so long?" I ask her while she hands me the bag of clothes.

"I.....was with Jimin." She whispers and looks behind me.

I chuckle. "Rose's asleep. Don't worry."

"Oh, thank the heaven's above. It's too late to receive more of her teasing. Well, you two have a good night sleep. Don't do anything stupid, ok? Sleep! Get SLEEP! You hear me? Sleep tonight!"

"Yes, mom." I mock and she lightly slaps my arm.

"Hey, I'm protecting you and my best friend. Goodnight."

"I appreciate it. Thank you again. Goodnight." I wave to her.

Yeah, now I'm curious what happened with her and Jimin. I've been thinking a lot about it too. Like, we could have double dates and our children could become besties!

If we have children....I don't know that...

I switch the TV off and slowly sit up with Rose still attached to my chest.

"Rose, baby," I tap her back. "Wake up."

She groans quietly and shifts around. "I don't....I don't want to...."

I smile. "Please, you need to change and get ready, so we could move to the bed. You'll be more comfortable on the bed, sleeping beauty."

"Did Lilia come?" She asks, still not getting up.

"Yes, she did."

"Did she mention Jimin?"

"Y-Yes."

"Let me call her." She lazily reaches for her phone.

"Nope, you're getting ready for bed." I pick her up and carried her to my room. She was still straddling me and I couldn't stop blushing.

We get to my room and I drop her onto the bed.

"Taehyung!" She yells and throws a pillow at me. "You almost broke my back!"

"Please, Rose, I could never hurt you." I crawl over her.

I try to kiss her, but she stops me.

"I'm suppose to be getting ready for bed, right?"

I glare at her. "Fine, go."

I lay down on my side of the bed and Rose kisses my lips before getting up.

"I'm not that mean." She whispers in my ear and runs off to the bathroom with the bag of clothes.

Rose's POV

I put on the PJ pants on and a loose white tee. I remove all the makeup on my face and I start doing my facial routine.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Taehyung barges in and asks.

I continue washing my face. "Skin care." I dry my face with a towel. "You think all THIS came from nothing?"

"Didn't you...take a shower already?"

"Yeah, but I kept on getting worried that you would wake up and not find me so I rushed like crazy. I just washed my hair and rinsed my body, not even 20 minutes."

"Still...you are really beautiful. And I find it so attractive that you care about yourself." He says and I blush.

He hugs me from behind and kisses my ear.

"Sweetie, let me put on my lotion and I'll join you in bed." I say.

"But...I need lotion too..." He pouts.

I smile at him. "Let me help you then."

He nods like a child.

"Sit down here. I need to wash your face first. That way, your pores will be open and free." I explain while washing his face like a mother.

"Oh, you're so cute right now." He beams.

I rub lotion all over his face and his neck.

"Wow! I feel so healthy!" Taehyung tries to touch his cheeks, but I move his hands away.

"You can't touch. Let's go to sleep now." I hold his hand.

"Do we put on lotion in the morning too?"

"Yeah. I'm so surprised you don't know this stuff. You have such a smooth and handsome face."

"Well, I never do it. Namjoon and Suga make fun of me. Only Jimin and Jungkook try so hard to get me back into it. I do in once in awhile...like for special occasions."

"Awh, you're adorable." I smile.

——-

We finally comfortable in bed, with Taehyung's arms around me and my back facing him.

"Good night, Rose. I love you." Taehyung whispers against my shoulder.

"Good night, Tae. I love you too."

"Will you turn around? So I could see your healthy, bare face?"

I turn my head around first and smile at him. "Like this?"

He uses his strength to flip my body over, so I was fully facing him.

"Hey, your hands!" I squeak in embarrassment.

His hands were still on my waist and it was giving me goosebumps.

"Are my hands cold?" He checks them. "My hands aren't cold. Not like last time."

I blush madly even more. "They're not..."

He slowly massages my waist like I was a sick person.

I try to remove his hands, instead he moves his hands with mine and brings them between us.

"Ok, then, go to sleep, Rose. Forget everything and sleep." I tell myself in my mind.

Taehyung's chest was rising and going down, he's already out.