M.C - Morning, Love

You scrunched your eyes shut at the loud beeping of your alarm clock, worst time of the day was getting out of bed in the morning and ironically the best part of the day was getting into bed at night.
Even the long, tattooed arm draping over you couldn't overpower the sickening feel of knowing you have to get out of bed. Especially when getting out of bed meant untangling your warm body from Michaels and going to work whilst he stayed at home, snuggled under a soft duvet in a pair of loose black boxers, his blonde hair all messed up yet somehow still looking wonderful...

No. You couldn't think like that, if you let your mind drift too much to Michael you would never end up getting out of bed and morning sex with Michael was something that would never get old but if you stayed and let it happen you would be broke, well, broker than you already were. Grumpily, you flung your arm out aimlessly and smashed the button on the alarm clock, sighing in relief as the droning sound came to a halt, Michael twisted a little beside you and his grip on your body tightened and you felt him trying to pull you in closer again.

"Mmm, morning love.." He mumbled sleepily, yawning and using his spare hand to wipe his eyes. "What time is it?"

"7am."

"7am? Its practically the middle of the night!" He put on a faux shocked voice, despite his sleepiness before moving up a little so he was propped up. "Babe its pouring with rain, don't leave me." He pouted and your heart almost melted. Could this kid get any cuter?

"If we want money, I really need to." You tried to reason with him, despite wanting to cave.

"Who needs money?"

"We do. For food, electricity, heating..."

"Ugh who even needs that crap? I have you, in your underwear, in bed, I think we're okay." He smiled lazily. "Baby just stay with me, I know you want to, us laying here in bed all day, lazing in our underwear, under the covers and pressed tightly together, my hands running your soft thigh..." His morning voice was seductive no matter when he spoke but when he was purposefully trying to persuade you it affected you more than it should. Shivers ran up your spine at his soft yet raspy voice and you felt the familiar warmth in the pit of your stomach. Once that started, there was no way you'd be able to concentrate at work.

"Oh, Clifford, stop tempting me, I'm weak." You pouted right back at him but without so much as a warning he pounced right on you, his weight pushing you down into the bed and his face just inches from yours. His breath smelled lightly like spearmint and was warm on your cheeks and his large hands pinned your own to your sides. He didn't speak yet, he just held you beneath him, staring into your eyes in a way that was so intense you couldn't possibly break his gaze and with his breathtaking green eyes on you in that way, you knew there was no way in hell that you were getting out of that bed today.

"Still wanna go now? Do it. I dare you.." His voice was so gentle yet layered with such fierceness at the same time, the type of way that made you press your legs together tightly, an action that he felt as he held himself above you. Michael broke your intense gaze to look down at your now tightly pressed together legs in an agonisingly slow way before ever so sexily looking back up at you, poking out his tongue just a little as he lightly chewed on his bottom lip.

"I hate you." Your voice was flustered as your heart pounded in your chest.

"Baby you wish you did." He smirked and pulled himself off of you, throwing himself back onto his side of the bed, yanking you back to him and wrapping his entire body around yours once more. "You're not going anywhere, love."

--------

Hello people its been quite some time since I last updated so I apologize but don't hate me because its due to a ton of college work so I have 0 time anymore and it sucks.

I haven't updated since SGFG came out holy craps what's your favourite off the album? Without a doubt mine is San Francisco