Mistletoe- Tony Stark

(Gender Neutral Reader)

The party deck of Stark Tower looked like Christmas threw up on it. Lights, a tree, pretty much every decoration you could think of. Tony never got much of a Christmas celebration growing up, so you thought you'd make it up to him.

Blasting Christmas music, you stretched to put the star on top of the tree, not paying much attention to your surroundings. Including the wobbling ladder below your feet. Careful not to knock the huge Christmas tree over, you struggled to keep the star in place. About the same the star was secure, the ladder keeping you up decided to fall to the ground, taking you with it.

Falling the enormous ten or so feet to the ground, you braced yourself for one hell of a headache, until you landed on something other than the ground. Two arms supported you with ease, and you looked up to see none other than Tony Stark holding you with a smirk.

"You know, you should really be more careful," he grinned, causing you to roll your eyes.

"You're not supposed to be home yet," you glared, hitting his chest, angry that he ruined your surprise. He laughed, putting you back on the ground.

"You did all this for me then? It looks like Santa Clause exploded in here," Tony grinned, looking around. You shot him a look, which made him smile. "I love it," he said, wrapping his arms around your waist. You crossed your arms, not sure if you believed that. "Do you need some help finishing up?"

You let a little smile slip through, nodding in response. Detaching from his arms, you made your way to some boxes beside the tree. "If you could put up those lights by the bar that'd be great," you called over your shoulder.

After a few minutes of putting some more ornaments on the tree, you looked back to Tony to make sure he doing alright, but what you saw surprised you. Well, not entirely surprised. It was Tony after all.

He stood by the bar with a string of lights wrapped around him, hands on his hips in a mock superman stance. You laughed at his posture, walking over to him.

"You know, I think I like this better than the Iron Man suit," you smiled, wrapping your arms behind his neck.

He hummed in response. "So does that mean you'll give me a kiss under the mistletoe then?" He wiggled his eyebrows cheekily.

"You're allergic to mistletoe, there's not a branch of it in the building," you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to improvise," he whispered, leaning down towards your lips, which had a small smile plastered on them. His lips met yours and you both smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and rested his forehead against yours. "Merry Christmas indeed."

_________________________________________

In the spirit of the holidays, I thought I'd do a Christmas imagine (sorry if you celebrate something else) Happy Holidays everyone! Vote, comment, and request! If there are any other holiday requests let me know!