Perfect Fit {Yaku Morisuke}

"I still can't believe you managed to find someone shorter than you..." Lev snickered as he looked down at an angry Yaku. This comment earned him a swift kick in the butt, sending the giant middle blocker down to the floor, holding his rear in pain.

"How many times have I told you not to mention our libero's height?" Kuroo murmured under his breath as he shook his head, "It's like you're on a death wish."

You watched this scene unfold when you entered the volleyball gym to pick up your boyfriend so that the two of you could walk back to your house together. You knew that Yaku's teammates had learned from experience not to mention how short he was compared to everyone else. They also knew not to poke fun at you either for being shorter than he was because that would result in the exact same punishment he'd just given to Lev. He was small, but he was fierce.

After a short team meeting, the boys dispersed, and Yaku grabbed his stuff before walking over to where you stood at the other side of the gym. He greeted you with a peck on the cheek and wrapped his hand around yours, your fingers intertwining with his.

The two of you talked about school and about practice as you made your way to your house. It was a tradition in your relationship that every Friday before a break was deemed a sleepover night at either one of your houses. This time, you had decided to host, since your parents were out of town for a few days.

When you arrived at your house, Yaku went upstairs to take a shower while you went through the movies you had in your room and chose one to watch. You then made some popcorn for the two of you to share before heading back up to your room and plopping down on your bed.

Yaku soon came out of the shower, wearing an extra set of clothes that he had brought along, and sat down on the bed next to you. He scooted closer to you and pulled you into his lap so that he could be closer both to you and to the popcorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the movie, you were fast asleep, while Yaku had managed to stay awake, only drifting off from time to time when he rested his head on your shoulder. He stretched out his arms and turned off the television before putting the empty bowl of popcorn down on the floor.

As he looked at you—the beautiful girl asleep in his arms—he felt himself smile. You weren't too big or too small... You fit just right in his lap, almost like the two of you were made to fit together perfectly. He thought about how your hand always fit perfectly into his own whenever he held it. His hands were the perfect size for taking the sides of your face in them as he showered you with kisses...

He pressed his lips against your forehead lightly, so that he didn't wake you, and pulled back the covers of the bed. He carefully got into bed with you still in his lap before gently laying you down in your bed and settling himself down beside you. He pulled up the covers and wrapped his arms around you tightly, feeling comforted once again by the way your two bodies fit together snugly.

He didn't care if he got harassed for being short. That didn't matter at all now that he had someone who was the perfect fit for him.