Kittens {Haiba Lev}

One thing your boyfriend liked to do more than anything was cuddle. He would do it anywhere at any time, but only with you, of course. He reminded you of a kitten the way he would nuzzle your face with his and purr. He liked to curl up next to you—on cold days especially—with that long and lanky body of his and lay his head down in your lap, pestering you until you ran your hand through his silvery locks of hair and petted his head.

He was so strange, but you didn't particularly mind his cuddles. His body was like a natural furnace and he kept you warm. You also enjoyed his company, and his presence brought you a sense of security, even though he was usually either raiding your kitchen for food, making mischievous comments, or using your body as a comfortable object to sleep on.

After being with him for so long, you were used to the strange and spontaneous things he did. However, when he marched over to your house with a little bundle of fluff in his arms, you couldn't help but look at him with wide (e/c) eyes.

"Lev, is that a..." you asked as you eyed the fluff in his arms.

"Kitten? Yes!" he responded happily, his dark green eyes lighting up as he sat down next to you. He stroked the kitten's gray fur and you noticed a little head pop up out of Lev's arms. The kitten mewed quietly, it's small bluish-gray eyes looking up at its enchanted owner. Lev was absolutely smitten with the small creature.

"Where did you find it?" you asked softly as you reached over towards the kitten, petting its head softly when it purred as nuzzled your hand.

"Emi is not an it. My grandma's cat had a litter of kittens awhile ago, and I said I'd take care of one of them, so here she is. Little Emi!" he announced proudly and rubbed the kitten's belly when it stretched its legs out.

"She's so cute," you commented as you ran your fingers through Emi's soft fur. She was adorable, and you noticed that she seemed to have that same kind of charm that Lev did. That little sparkle in her eyes and the sweetness of her furry little face seemed all too similar to the innocent charm that Lev had.

Lev sighed happily and laid down on the couch before resting his head in your lap and putting Emi down on his chest. "You can sleep on (f/n) too! She's really comfy!" Lev spoke to the kitten, a bright smile on his face.

As Lev played with Emi a bit longer before drifting off to sleep in your lap, Emi curled up into a ball and settled down to sleep on Lev's chest. You found yourself looking at the two of them with a gentle smile on your face as you petted both of their heads and they purred in content.

Now you had two kittens to take care of and cuddle with. Not that you minded that much.