Resistance

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

"The Resistance are retreating!" I heard from behind me. I tried running but my limp prevented me from getting far.

The Resistance thought that they could attack the First Order. Their plan had one major flaw in it. There wasn't enough Resistance fighters. I was stupid. I could have stayed at home, out of this mess of a war. Except it wasn't a war, war meant that both sides have an equal chance of winning but the Resistance have no chance.

I only saw one X-wing make it out. It was probably Poe Dameron because he was the best Resistance pilot. Now, he's the only Resistance pilot.

I felt someone grab my shoulders and push me down to my knees. I felt handcuffs being put on my wrists and the temptation to use the Force now was stronger than ever but I couldn't. Kylo Ren would kill me. Just like all the other students of Luke Skywalker. None of my friends made it out alive and I barely made it. I have a scar across my back and a limp from it. I felt myself falling but I couldn't stop myself as my vision turned black.

My eyes fluttered open. I was in a cell. The First Order had got me. Great just great! I was restrained too! I would say that this day couldn't get any worse but knowing my luck, it would. And of course, my luck meant that the day did get worse. A lot worse.