ENOUGH!

This chapter contains a bit of torture but it's not graphic, I don't think.

I screamed as pain coursed through my body. My blood felt as if it was on fire.
"ENOUGH!" I managed to scream. Hux didn't stop it. After a few more endless seconds of screaming, Hux stopped it. I was breeathing heavily.
"A beautiful person like you shouldn't be in pain," he said. I got kind of creeped out. "You could have power with me,"
"I'm not after power," I told him. I was still shaking.
"Fine, let's see what else this machine can do," he said. He pressed another button and my vision started going black.

Be strong, Ben is fine. Leia and Rey are fine too. Be strong. The Force will be with you, always.

I woke up in a different room. I wasn't restrained but I bet that the door was locked. I also bet that there's Stormtroopers outside guarding me. Just to make sure, I tried opening the door. It was locked, just as I expected. I noticed there was another door that was slightly open. I walked to the door and opened it. It lead to a bathroom. Strange... this room seems familiar. Very familiar.

About an hour after I had woken up, Hux cameninto the room.
"Like the room?" I simply stared at him. "It was yours, before you and Ren betrayed us,"
"He's not Kylo Ren anymore! He's Ben Solo!" I shouted. If looks could kill, Hux would be dead several million times already.
"Then who killed Han Solo?" Hux asked.
"He only did it because he was told it would ease the pain he felt but it didn't, did it? Snoke didn't think that it would make the pain worse, did he?" General Hux glared at me. He had no answer to that.

May the Force be with you!