Oh

Kylo rushed over to the console, pushing me out of the way but not hurting me. He hands were blurs as he began changing the settings.
"What did you do that for?" He asked me. I shrugged. He closed his eyes and breathed out. I think he was trying to calm himself.

"I've changed the course," Kylo announced.
"To where?" I asked, curiously.
"Takodana," he said simply.
"Didn't you, like, completely and utterly destroy it?" I questioned.
"Only that cantina place," he said.
"Oh,"

Leia was still stood near the doors. Kylo walked over to his mother. He took out his lightsaber and held it in front of him. I walked over to them but I tripped on Kylo's helmet. I didn't fall though, someone caught me. It was Ben. I looked up at him and most of the darkness was gone. He smiled at me and helped me stand up straight.
"Careful," he said. I saw Leia smiling in the corner of my eye.
"Thanks," I said. He picked up his helmet and put it in a corner.

We approached Takodana. It did actually look quite beautiful. It was so... green.
"You're in training clothes," Leia said, surprised.
"Yeah, I didn't tell you that I could use the Force. I'm sorry, it's just, all my friends that were Force-sensitive... died," I said bluntly. We both loked over at Kylo who was preparing the ship to land.
"I'm sorry," Leia said.
"No, it's alright. It's in the past, I can't change it," I said with a sad smile.

Kylo started panicking just before several lights and noises were set off. They were probably alarms of some sort. We were in trouble. Big trouble. Then, I felt something hit my back and I fell to the floor. My world began to blur before going black.

May the Force be with you!