Almost

"Rey, go to your room please," Luke said. Rey nodded and walked off. "And you too, Emily, we have to talk to Ben," I let go of Ben's hand but Ben grabbed it again.
"No, whatever you have to say to me, you can say in front of Emily," Ben said which surprised me.
"We need you to go back to Snoke,"
"What?" I blurted out. "He can't go back to that... place,"
"He has to," Luke said.
"I'm not going back there. Not again, I will not be torn apart again, I do not want to feel pain like that again," Ben said. "I don't care what you say, I've finally got away from Snoke, I'm not going back there now! He'll get in my head again! I'll have to kill you, like father, I didn't want to but he could read my thoughts without moving a muscle. He'll make me kill Emily and you and mother and Rey! I'm not doing that!" He... cared about me? But in what way? Did he really care about me in that way? I don't know.
"What do you mean? You almost killed me once," I said.

"Almost," he said. "But I couldn't kill you, I-I-" So... he does?
"'I' what?" I asked. He took both of my hands and looked me in the eyes, he was serious.
"I love you," What do I do? No one has ever said that to me before! Do I tell him I love him back or what?
Tell him what you feel Luke's voice said in my head. I jumped and glared at the Jedi Master a little.
"I love you too Ben," I told him honestly. We stared into each others' eyes for what seemed like hours, Ben then leaned in and I did the same so our lips touched.

May the Force be with you!