EMILY!

I found my room after a lot of walking, I couldn't keep running. I went in my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

I must have fell asleep because I found myself lying on my bed in a really weird position.

I heard shouting from outside and I rushed into the bathroom.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'IT'S HER OWN FAULT'? YOU'RE THE IDIOT THAT MADE HER RUN OFF!" It was Kylo Ren, without his mask. This is why everyone is scared of him.
"Well she didn't have to run off, did she, Ren?"
"You were shouting at her," Ren said.
"Let's just hope she never hears you shouting," I heards footsteps so I assumed they had walked away.

I headed into the bedroom again.
"EMILY! WHERE ARE YOU?" How did he know my name? Did he really remember it because I'm sure I didn't tell him my name. "EMILY!" I stood up and opened the door. I had to face him sooner or later.

I poked my head out. He turned round and ran to me.
"Careful," I said. He was grabbing my wrists a bit too tightly.
"What did you do that for?" He asked and he came into my room.
"It's just... I don't know. I hate people shouting at me. It's just, memories I suppose, before I was sent off to Luke," Ren nodded and did something I would never expect him to do. Something Kylo Ren would never do. Something Ben Solo probably wouldn't want to do or admit to doing.
"Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded, still a bit shocked.
"Yeah..." I said. "What did you do to Kylo Ren?"
"Still joking then?" He asked. I yawned, it had been a long day. "You better sleep,"
"Yeah, I'm tired," he paused at the door and turned to me as if he was going to say something but he didn't.

"Goodnight," I whispered to myself. Today was definitely the strangest day of my life so far. Not because of earlier, because of just. Kylo Ren, no, Ben Solo, had just hugged me.

May the Force be with you!