Luke

The meeting ended with Snoke shouting at Hux and I, although, I didn't really see what Hux had done wrong... Maybe that's why, he hasn't done anything evil. Snoke disappeared. He was a hologram. I wonder if he looked like that in real life.

I decided to ask Hux for help, like Luke had suggested.
"General Hux?" I asked. He stopped walking awat from me and turned around to face me. He had his hands behind his back like always. "I know you don't want to be here,"
"Let's go somewhere, more private," Hux suggested. "We don't want Stormtroopers interrupting us like the idiots they are," I reluctantly nodded.

I ws lead to a cell and the door was locked behind us.
"Who wanted you to ask?"
"What?" The question had caught me off guard.
"Snoke and I watched your facial expressions change, who was in your head?"
"Luke," I answered, knowing I could lie.
"Luke Skywalker?" Hux asked.
"Well how many other Lukes do you know?" I asked.
"Well..." Hux started. I sighed.
"It was rhetorical," I told him. Hux nodded. I guess not that many people have asked a rhetorical question in front of him.

"I'll help you," Hux said. "But only if you promise my safety,"
"How? Fake your death or something?" I joked. Hux looked at me seriously.
"I could," I raised my eyebrows at him.
"It was a joke," I guess not many people have told him a joke either.
"It is still an option," Hux stated.

"There are Stormtroopers in training. I know where. They would follow orders blindly from me,"
"If I broadcasted a message to them to go to a certain planet, we could fake your death, escape and go to the Resistance!"
"One problem," Hux said.
"What? Is it big or are you just being pessimistic?" I asked.
"I'm not going to the Resistance," Hux said. "They would kill me in my sleep. I know they would. Most people here would, just to get my position,"
"We could be neutral," I suggested. "But, I want to have this war over, not stand by while people die," Hux the suggested something even crazier than I would ever expect him to say...

"Then we create a third side,"

May the Force be with you!