Kissing

I stood in the doorway watching the two Stormtroopers. And I thought that they were just trained to kill. Kylo Ren saved me, weird to say, and seperated the two Stormtroopers.

"Report to your division leader now for inspection! FN-4398 and FN-5287, this is the second time I have seen you displaying affection in a corridor!" Ren shouted. The two Stormtroopers seperated and headed different directions. Ren then added. "And put those helmets back on!"
"They were... kissing,"
"Yes," Ren spat. "But they still do their job,"
"I never even knew..."
"Let's just get some food," Ren walked away and I once again had to follow him which was very hard when you had a limp.

We passed a door with a windows. Inside, Stormtroopers were eating.
"Weren't we going to eat?" I asked.
"We are. You didn't think we were going to eat with Stormtroopers, did you? I eat alone most of the time, not even with the General and his people. Their food isn't the best,"
"That's probably why the General's so stuck up," I joked. Ren stopped and turned to me, looking at me through his mask. I wonder what his face would look like if he didn't have the mask on. Oh, yeah, let's just try not to get killed.

"Keep up," he said after a minute of looking at me through a mask.
"It's hard to when you have a limp from when you tried to kill us all. You didn't have two bookcases full of books trap your leg!" I shouted.
"Shouldn't have been in the library," he said.
"Shouldn't have been in the library? SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE F-" I stopped myself. "If I hadn't have been in that library, I would be dead, thus, not here. I think I'd rather be alive, even though all that happened to me! And how did I know you were going to attack and try to murder everyone?"

May the Force be with you!