Why?

Kylo Ren took his mask off and put it on the table. He then carefully took his gloves off. He sat down and gestured for me to sit down opposite him.
"You know, this reminds me of a time my friends pushed me to your table when we were eating once,"
"And you wouldn't shut up about really weird jokes," He intended it to insult me but I ignored it.
"What does Jabba the Hutt ask for at a sea food restaurant?" Ren just stared at me. "Bib Fortuna, Bib Fortuna? No?"
"I get it, it's just not funny," Ren said. A woman in a First Order uniform brought two plates of food over. She then left very quickly.
"Why? It's a joke, you know, comedy?"
"It's just not funny," Ren said before he started eating.

"What is this?" I asked. He ignored me and continued eating. "Fine, ignore me,"

Whatever the food was, it tasted nice. I finished before Kylo Ren as well. But still, I wasn't dead yet. Turned out Ben Solo sort of stalked me and now he's teaching me, yep, definitely a strange day, or however long it's been, I was probably knocked out for a while.

"How long was I knocked out for?" I asked. We had both finished our food and the woman had quickly took the plates away.
"About two days,"
"So, I've been here for two days? And where's that drink I asked for?"
"You never said when you wanted it," The same woman came over and gave me a drink. "And it's two and a half days," I groaned. The Resistance probably think I'm dead, like probably all the other soldiers. It's not like they'd try rescuing me.
"What is this?" I asked as I examined the drink.
"Well, it's not alcohol and it's not poisoned so drink it,"

May the Force be with you!