Me?

"What are you doing here?" Ben asked with obvious hatred in his voice.
"Me? I could ask you the same question, murderer!" Poe snapped back.
"Thief!"
"Traitor!"
"Liar!" This was going to give me a headache.
"Torturer!" Yep, I was probably going to get a headache.
"WOULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET?" I shouted. Ben and Poe stopped calling each other names and looked at me. "Thank you, now I'm going to get a killer headache,"
"Sorry," Poe said. Ben just looked at the floor.

"Ben, Poe is here because he's my first friend that is alive. Poe, Ben is here because he is training me,"
"But Luke Skywalker can do that, can't he?" Poe asked.
"Trust me, you meditate for half a day for four days. If you did what we did, you would want to destroy a lot of things," I said. "You can't hate, you can't be angry and you can't even love someone,"
"I'm sure it's not that bad," Poe said.
"Oh, trust me, Anakin Skywalker went to the Dark Side so he could love Padme and stop the people he loved from dying. I don't think either worked out too well though..."

"We're allowed to get food in ten minutes when the guards come in to escort us," Ben said, breaking the silence that had formed.
"Alright," I said.
"I better go," Leia said as she stood up. "I need to try and get Luke and Rey to leave that Island," Ben and I nodded.
"I need to talk to you later," Ben hesitated. "Mother," Leia smiled at Ben and he returned it with a little smile.
"I better get going too," Poe can over and hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Don't kill Ben," I whispered to him before letting him leave.

Some guards then walked in.
"Shall we get food then?" Ben offered a hand out and I took it as I wasn't sure how well I could walk.
"Yes! I'm starving!"

May the Force be with you!