Goodbyes

I hugged Poe. I felt a tear drip onto my shoulder but it wasn't mine. Was Poe... crying?
"Miss you buddy," he said.
"I'll miss you too Poe. Thanks, for everything,"
"You too," I turned and saw Leia hovering a few inches above the ground as she embraced her son.

"So, you and Ben are leaving," Luke said.
"Yeah," I said to him.
"But why?"
"Smoke knows we're here and the Resistance are less than welcoming to Ben. And anyway, you'd be surprised how many of the First Order are willing to be traitors," I said. "And a few of Force sensitive,"
"You going to teach the light and he's going to teach the dark?" Rey joined in.
"I'm not quite sure yet, Ben isn't as dark as you think," I said. "And I'm not as light either,"
"Bye Emily,"
"Yeah, Bye Em,"
"Goodbye Master Skywalker! Goodbye Padawan Rey!" I shouted as I patted BB-8's head. A robotic arm unfolded and a flame lit up on the end of it. "Bye BB-8," BB-8 chirped and beeped back at me. I waved to Finn who had joined Rey, Luke, Poe and BB-8.
"Bye Finn! Goodbye Leia!"
"Don't forget to invite us to your wedding!" Luke shouted to them before they boarded their ship.
"Maybe in a few years!" Ben shouted back, smiling slightly as his mother jokingly pushed his uncle.

We boarded our ship, pre-packed with their luggage and a fair amount of other supplies. We were going to start a new life on a secluded planet with a proper government run by rogues, traitors and victims. Who knew Ben, Hux and I were going to start our own neutral society? I would never have believed it, we're just a bunch of misfits. One with authority, one with anger problems and one with a limp.

May the Force be with you!