Helpful

We were escorted to a cafeteria type area. Ben let me sit down while he got some food. The guards sat somewhere else to eat their own food. They were really good guards. Note the sarcasm. He placed a plate in front of me before sitting down with his own plate.
"What is it?" I said and I looked at the food on the end of my fork.
"I'm not quite sure," Ben admitted.
"Helpful," I sarcastically muttered to myself.

After we finished eating, I wanted to have a look round the base.
"We aren't allowed around the base," Ben said.
"Do you always do what you're told?" I asked with a mischievous smile.
"No..." Ben said. He started smiling too and we walked away from the cafeteria area.

"I think we're lost," Ben said.
"You've already said that," I told him.
"I KNOW!" Ben shouted. Just then we heard a male voice that sounded familiar. Then we heard a female voice that sounded familiar. Guess who walked around the corner? Rey. Rey and Luke Skywalker. We kind of stared at each other first. I had a strong feeling of deja vu. Luke looked a lot older. Rey had proper Jedi training clothes and a lightsaber on her belt.
"Ben," Luke said. "Emily,"
"Uncle," Ben said. "Hello,"
"Hello Emily," Rey greeted.
"Sorry, I had a really strong deja vu moment, hello," I said awkwardly. We went back to looking at each other, in silence.

"Are you two...?" Rey asked, she seemed weary of Ben even though she had been trained and a Jedi Master was standing next to her.
"What? No!" I said.
"Why would you think that?" Ben asked. Rey gestured down to our hands. We were holding hands. I didn't notice that.
"Oh... well... I didn't notice that," I said and I looked down at Ben and I's entwined hands. I then pulled my hand away. Rey and Luke just smiled at us.

May the Force be with you!