Machine?

"Lying? What do you mean? I wasn't lying, I was telling the truth," I said. Oh man... this is going bad.
"Well, we have a new machine, would you like to try it out?" Hux asked. Hux started walking towards me so I started walking backward.
"Machine?" I asked.
"Yes," Hux said with a psychopathic smile. I felt mysleft hit the wall.

Hux was so close me. He was trapping me so I couldn't run. He could have just threatened me but no, he had to push me again the wall.
"Listen, you are going to do as I tell you,"
"And if I don't?" I asked.
"Do you really want to find out?" Hux asked.
"No, but can you at least tell me why I'm here and not dead?"
"No, do not ask again," he seemed uncomfortable talking about it.
"Why? I have a right to know!" I shouted.
"You have no right!" Hux stared into my eyes. His eyes were cold and annoyed.
"Just tell me! Then I won't have to ask!"

Hux didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed my arm and lead me to a room. It had a strange machine in the middle of the room... Oh... new machine... I hope I don't die... what if I did die? The First Order need me to be alive. Hux pressed a small, square button on the machine. The machine turned on and Hux entered something into a keypad on it. He then took a control pad out of the room with him. The clicking noise once again signalled he had closes the door.
"HUX! LET ME OUT! NOW!" I banged on the door but it didn't do anything.

I turned around to see the machine rearranging itself. It had extendable arms and legs. It had about arms. Well, I believe the saying is: out of the frying pan and into the fire. It seems to fit.

May the Force be with you!