Karma?

"General Hux, refrain yourself from hitting my prisoner," Snoke ordered. Hux simply glared at me whe I smiled. "And get that robot to leave!"
"Yes, Supreme Leader," Hux sent the machine away and I was free again! Well, sort of, I was in a room with a powerful hologram and a guy that just slapped me.

I felt a weird presence in my mind. Was it Snoke? I think so.
"Stop thinking of hitting Hux and of Ben and of Rey and of Luke," I have a sudden urge to hit Hux now. Snoke stared at me and Hux did the same. I walked over to Hux. He tried his best to ignore me. When he turned to face me, I punched him. He staggered back a little bit. I didn't think I was that strong.
"Why you-"
"Karma, General Hux, karma," I interrupted him.
"Karma?" I nodded at Hux. Snoke seemed amused. Only slightly amused though.

"Stop your foolishness! Both of you!" Stoke shouted. I flinched at how loud his voice was. Hux was either trained not to flinch or her was used to it. Probably both. Hux looked down at the floor, as if he was ashamed of himself. I carried on looking at Snoke and Hux. "We will train you to kill Ben Solo,"
"No! I won't kill him!" I shouted.
"Why?" Hux asked, he seemed genuinely interested.
"Because- because- because I love him, you idiot!" Hux looked down at the floor once again. Was he trying to hide something? It seemed like it.
"You are a Jedi, you can only be at peace," Snoke said. Was he... confused?
"Me? Jedi? Are you kidding me? Luke didn't even let me start naking my lightsaber handle when I was sixteen, no one trusts me," I told them
"Ben does," Hux said.

May the Force be with you!