Sorry

"Sorry," I whispered. "I'm sorry,"
"You don't have to, I'll go,"
"But I'll lose you, forever," I told him and he knew it was true.
"You better come back," Ben said. "We still have to get married," I smiled at him.
"I love you,"
"I love you too," We kissed again. I then pulled away and ran off towards the First Order ships. I hope Luke and Rey wouldn't let Ben seclude himself from everyone.

"Stop! Who are you?" A Stormtrooper aimed his blaster at me.
"Emily, I knew Kylo Ren," I told them. I need to tell them something so they will trust me. "I killed him, he's dead," It kind of wasn't a lie, in a weird twisted way. I did kill Kylo Ren, I killed him and brought back Ben Solo.

They probably did believe me as I heard the Stormtrooper fire their blaster and I was knocked out.

I woke up and I was restrained in a similar contraption to the First Order machine I woke up in last time, but this time, the more I struggled, the tighter the restraints got. When I realised this, the restraints were already quite tight so I kept calm and didn't struggle any more.

"Hello," I heard. "Miss me?" Was that really General Hux?
"No, not really, believe it or not," I told him.
"Like our new technology, we have quite a few new machines,"
"It's quite clever and I would applaud you for it but one, I'm currently restrained and two, I think it can do a lot more than just tighten when you struggle," I said honestly.
"Still trying to joke are you? You won't be joking after this," Hux pressed a button on the control panel next to him. I felt two strips of metal lock beside my head to keep it in place. Then, I couldn't stop myself from screaming.

May the Force be with you!