Useful

A giant metal contraption had trapped Emily. It had extendable arm. The arms grew and grew as it advanced towards Emily. Emily had backed into a wall. The arms pinned her against the wall. Emily felt thick metal wires wrap around her wrists that were being held in front of her.
"Let me go!"
"No," a robotic voice replied. The arms then picked her up in the air.
"PUT ME DOWN!" Emily screamed. "PUT ME DOWN!" The machine ignored her.
"Why am I here?" Emily asked.
"Useful," Emily was confused, what did he mean 'useful'. "Kill Ben Solo,"
"WHAT? NO!"

I was woken up from my nightmare by Ben shaking me. He had a worried look on his face. I tried to stop breathing so heavily but I couldn't. Ben took my hands and held them so they would stop shaking.

"What happened then?" Ben finally asked after I had calmed down.
"A metal machine trapped me and tied me up and..." I took a deep breath. "Said that I had to kill you," I had started crying again. Ben hugged me. I pulled back.
"Dont worry, I'll protect you," Ben said. I felt him rubbing circles on my hands with his thumbs.
"It wasn't like a nightmare, it was like, like I was watching from third person. It felt like a vision but I haven't had one since I was at the Academy, and they were never that specific," I told him.
"I'll stay here with you," Ben said.
"Can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked. I didn't want to be alone, even if I was asleep. Ben smiled and nodded.
"Sure," he took off the loose shirt he was wearing which revealed a muscly body. He climbed into the bed and I immediately felt safer. I'm so glad I had a double bed.
"Good night," I said to him.
"Good night," he said back.

May the Force be with you!