Yes

I had left a few minutes after Hux's fake death by lightsaber. No one dared to even walk within a foot of me. It was horrible. I headed to where they kept all of the dead bodies, mostly stormtroopers Ben had killed.

The room was dull as it needed no real decoration as most people in the room were dead. The others were the people who put them there, were going to remove the bodies or were just there. It was quite empty. Ben hadn't been here. Hux was on a cold, metal table that was quite close to the door.

I slowly walked over to him. I tapped him shoulder four times. He gasped and spluttered and coughed. I took a step back. He sat up. They, luckily, hadn't took off his clothes.
"Are you alright?" I asked once he was breathing normally. He nodded.
"Yes," he wheezed.
"Come on then, we need to get you out of here before they come back," Hux nodded again. He wearily stood up. His balance was a bit bad but he could work quite fast.

I was glad. He was alive, but, I also felt guilty, I had stabbed the man who had helped me. He said he was fine but he clearly wasn't.

Now we had to find our ship and try to avoid the First Order. We then had to go to the Resistance to get Ben. Then we had to go to the planet that we had organised to meet on. Hux would be in charge of the people on the planet while I got Ben, Hux wouldn't be able to come with me as the Resistance would probably shoot him on sight. Everything will be fine, if we can pull this off, and that's a very big if.

May the Force be with you!