Die?

"How? But you look like... like..." I couldn't remember who it was! I've saw pictures of him. Never his face, but people can't change the way they sit much, unless they have had a really bad accident. People can change the way they speak but they'll always slip up, at least once.
"Be quiet girl!" Hux shouted at me. "Learn to respect those with more power than you!"
"I could say the same thing to you!" I spat back. Snoke seemed to be amused. "Having fun?"
"You will do what I tell you," I really had to take a few risks here. If Luke Skywalker said that they wouldn't kill me, they wouldn't, right? I hope so because I'm going to do something incredibly stupid.

"Wait, sorry, erm, I don't remember agreeing to this? I never signed any contracts or agreements or anything, so...?" I said.
"Stop being foolish girl," Hux commanded.
"I'm sorry, but Snoke said only to take orders from him. Not you," I told him.
"You just said-" Hux was silenced by Snoke. Hux glared at me and I just smirked.

"You will do as I say, or you will die," Snoke threatened.
"Die? I can always come back as a Force ghost and annoy you all to death!" I told them seriously.
"Supreme Leader, may I have the power to order the girl about?" Hux asked for permission. Snoke must have been enjoying himself.
"No," I started laughing.
"You can't order me about! You can't order me about!" I said in a childish way.
"Shut up!" Hux shouted at me and then he slapped me.
"Woah, dude, that was not nice!" I said. I can't believe it! Hux smirked at me and I really felt like punching him. I really wanted too as well, but that machine was still here.

May the Force be with you!