Hux?

We finished eating. Ren still wouldn't tell me what that drink was. He didn't even smile at my joke! I mean, yes I knew him a bit over ten years ago, and it wasn't that good but he did laugh at a few of my jokes. But that was Ben Solo, not Kylo Ren.

Ren motioned me to follow him. I had no clue where we were going. We arrived at the main control room of the base.
"General Hux," Ren said. Hux turned to look at us. Well, avoid looking at Kylo Ren and stare at me.
"Kylo Ren, why is this Resistance soldier here? Shouldn't she be in a cell? Or dead?" Hux asked.
"She is my apprentice," Ren said simply. Ren walked over to General Hux.
"Snoke won't be happy about it,"
"We have another Force-sensitive person on our side," I walked over to the two, hiding my limp as best as I could, so I was by Ren.
"She has a limp, that means she could be a problem,"
"Yes and the cause of the limp was the guy in the mask next to me, who kind of stalked me a bit, when he wiped out most of the students," I said. This guy was annoying. The General didn't know what to say.

"Hux? General Hux?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"Yes," he said bitterly.
"It sounds like Hutt, and I nearly mistook you for one too," Hux was insulted. Very insulted.
"WHY YOU!" General Hux shouted.
"Sorry?" I offered.
"YOU STUPID-" I didn't know what else he said as I ran of as best as I could. It reminded me too much of my past. Ren was probably going to shout at me after but I'd rather not face an angry First Order General with an entire army of Stormtroopers at his command. I really would have Kylo Ren shouting at me, I really would.

May the Force be with you!