Fine!

"A third side?" Hux confirmed it by nodding. "Are you mad? We'd have to fight the Resistance AND the First Order. Creating another side to this war is a BAD idea!"
"I am quite possibly mad," Hux answered calmly.
"Listen, creating a third side will make it worse, and I still wouldn't be able to guarantee your safety,"
"Well, I do believe that we should be going, I have a base to run," Hux turned to walk out of the door. He was going to act as though the conversation had never happened. It was my only hope of getting out of here.
"Fine! But you're organising your fake death!" Hux smiled.

"Pretend our conversation never happened," Hux whispered to me as we were walking through the corridors. We were going to go and get something to eat, again. According to Hux, running a base, being shouted at by Snoke and persuading people to create a third side to a war is something that makes you really hungry.
"Pretend what never happened?" I asked with a smile. Hux's smile turned into a smirk. Some Stormtroopers passed us and I bet they thought we were crazy. Well, thought I was crazy, not Hux, Hux was the one in control of them after all.

We sat down and Hux began to eat. I suddenly found myself extremely hungry and I was notified of that fact by my extremely loud stomach. Hux was surprisingly kind enough to get up and get me a meal. I had no clue what it was but I ate it anyway. I doubt it was poisoned because of the deal we had made so I was safe. Unless a Stormtrooper or another First Order member had somehow poisoned it but it was a very slim chance they would have been able to.

May the Force be with you!