Memory?

I stared at the glass of water in my hand. I needed a drink but it might be drugged. It wouldn't be poisoned as they didn't want to kill me. They could do anything when I when I was drugged. Well, I've already been unconscious twice and they haven't done anything really bad to me, that I know of. They like to do it to me while I'm awake so I can feel pain.

I continued staring at the glass, debating whether or not to take a sip. I brought the cup to my lips and gulped down half of the water in the glass. My throat felt a lot better.

Everything seemed to pass as a blur and my memory seemed hazy. I couldn't really remember what had happened. Not properly anyway. I got flashes. General Hux grabbing me by the neck, him pushing me up the wall by the neck, looking at a glass of water, drinking ther water. Wait... I don't think it was water. I think, but I'm not quite sure, that the water was actually some sort of memory thing. It made me forget stuff. I'm really thirsty but I can't drink the water again. I think it also made you thirsty so you would drink it again and forget even more things. I can remember getting shot by a Stormtrooper but everything after seems blurred and distant. It's a very strange feeling.

"Enjoy your drink?" I heard. It was Hux. Again!
"Drink? Oh, yes. Quite a strange taste to it though," I told him.
"How is your memory?"
"Memory? A bit weird actually, why do you ask?" Hux looked at how much I had drunk out of the glass.
"You got shot," I decided to lie a bit, exaggerate things. It might be funny.
"Really? I don't remember,"

May the Force be with you!