AH!

There was a noise, a very loud noise. It was coming from above. The ground started shaking and Emily clutched the books she was holding. She began to make her way to the exit of the library but the ground shook even more. Books started falling off shelves and some of the bookcases fell.

Emily had nearly stumbled to the exit when a bookcase toppled on her. She landed on sharp behind her.
"AH!" She screamed. She heard several screams outside. The bookcase had trapped her legs. She tried to move the bookcase but only made it worse as the bookcase hurt her left leg more. Instead, she pulled out someone's half finished lightsaber hilt that she fell on. There was blood on it, but only a little. "Help! Anyone!"

No one answered her calls. No one replied to her pleas of help. It had been about two and a half days since she was trapped. She was extremely thirsty and craved food.

Then, she saw a figure enter the library.
"Wow, this is a mess," he said. Emily, who was tired, thought it was Ben.
"Ben! Is that you?" She called out.
"No," the man called back. "I'm Poe, what's your name?"
"Emily," Poe came over to her and lifted the bookcase high enough for her to scramble backwards.
"Can you stand?" Poe asked. Emily shrugged and was helped to her feet but as soon as she put her left foot down she pulled in straight back up. She stood on one leg.
"I'll have to carry you," Poe said. "You'd never get across by hopping, even with my help,"

Poe carried Emily bridal style to a ship that had landed.
"We're part of the Resistance, against the First Order," Poe said.
"Can I join?" Emily asked.
"Sure," Poe said, smiling.

May the Force be with you!