You?

"Ben trusting me? Are you serious?" I asked, trying to stop myself lying. "Ben only trusts me as much you care for an auntie that never talks to you then, after ten years, turns around and tries to buy you everything you don't want,"
"I don't understand you, you foolish girl,"
"I understand you," Hux said.
"You? Understand me?" I asked in disbelief. Hux nodded. Snoke stared at the both of us for a while.
"Yes," Hux said quietly.
"What? Did it happen to you?" I joked. I shouldn't really be joking...
"My parents hated me," he said in a voice so quiet it was almost a whisper.

I stared at Hux for a while. This was starting to get really strange. Actually, it was EXTEREMLY strange!
"Why are you letting this affect you, Hux?" Snoke asked.
"I regretted ordering those Stormtroopers to kill them. My mother wasn't so bad, she'd sneak me food, my father, however, I would gladly murder him a million times and it wouldn't affect me," and there's the crazy side to General Hux.

Everything was silent for ages, then, I remembered who Snoke reminded me of.
"You! You! I remember! It was Darth Plagueis you reminded me of!" Snoke looked mildly surprised but within seconds, it disappeared.

Thank you, be careful with what you say, Snoke will take pleasure in killing you. I heard Luke's voice in my head. How was he doing that? I want him to teach me how when I get back! If I get back... You will get back, believe in yourself. Try asking General Hux. WHAT? WHAT DID THE JEDI MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER JUST SUGGEST I DO? Hux and Snoke stared at me with strange expressions as my face showed my emotions.

May the Force be with you!