Ben!

"So, are you going to answer?" Ren asked.
"Well, seeing as I'm pretty sure I don't want to die, I'm going to say yes," Kylo Ren just stared at me. "Did that make any sense or do I have to say all that again?"
"I understood you," Ren said. He released me from the restraints. I sat up.

"Can I have some water?" Ren didn't answer. I know what would get his attention, let's hope he doesn't hurt me. "Ben!"
"I am not Ben anymore," Ren told me.
"Okay, I just wanted to get your attention," I admitted. "Can I have a drink?"
"Yes," Ren grabbed his helmet and put it on. "I'm taking you to your room," I got up off the table and followed Kylo Ren.

This was so strange. Walking past Stormtroopers and not having them shoot at me. Someone who I knew when I was a child was leading me to a room and he was one of the Knights of Ren. The same person was working with the First Order and he was going to teach me. I don't even know how long I've been here. This day couldn't get any stranger.

Ren stopped in front of a door.
"This is your room. You have ten minutes to change before we eat," I nodded and headed in.

The room was a dark grey. They really don't like colour here. There was a wardrobe, drawers, a desk, chair, a bed and a door that probably lead to a bathroom. I changed into what looked like a Sith version of Jedi training clothes. By that, I mean they were all black.

I left my room to see, something... weird. Yes, my day just got stranger.

May the Force be with you!