Home

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A smile spread across his face. It wasn't a smirk. It wasn't evil. It was warm. Like he was happy? I don't know how to explain it, but...it was rare. I read that no one had ever seen him smile like that. Not even when that Harley chick was around. It caught me off gaurd. But in a good way. I smiled back.

"Come. Let me show you your room." He informed wrapping an arm around the back of my neck.

"Room?"

"What? Do you wanna go back to your other place?"

"That- no.... not really."

"Well then, follow me."

He lead me up the stairs, and to the left, of the room I took Test#1 in. We passed a few rooms, that were shut, and some that had blood on them....weird. but cool! Wonder where that's from.

"Here it is!"

I looked in the door, and saw a mattress on the floor. Walking in It looked okay. Not like a fancy shmancy hotel room, but it'll do. I can't complain. Rather have this than the one at the apartment. It was lit by two lamps in different corners. I looked back at Joker, and pointed to something behind the corner he couldn't see.

"What is it?" He asked walking in as his smile faded.

"What is that?"

"What Is what?"

He stood next to me, and when he saw eat I saw, He looked at me smiling.

"Yeah, that. Um...that was our last guest." He spoke. "Your gonna have to stay in my room. Until my men can fix this mess up."

I nodded.

"Okay."

Oh, just BTW, there was a dead body, laying against the wall, in the corner, with blood all over it. Nothing much. All is good. She looks like she was stabbed several times. *smiles*

I followed him into the hall, and went to the room across from the one we were just in.

"Woah." I blurted out.

"What? Is there something wrong with it?"

"No! It's just...it's a lot bigger than the other one. And mine, at home."

He nodded,

"Okay. Good. You had me worried there for a sec."

I looked at him, as I jumped onto the big bed that stood before us.

"Well." I spoke. "What now?"

He shrugged, and sat on the bed beside me.

"Normally by now you'd try to eacape...then I'd lock you up downstairs, and leave you there, until you were weak. Then bring you back upstairs, into that room we were just in, and make you swear not to try anything." He informed, ain't his hands around in the air, for emphasis.

"Oh. Glad I didn't try that!"

"Mhm. Now, since you didn't do that...I don't know what to do."

He layed down, placing his hands folded behind his head.

"Okay. Well...-" There was crash.

We both jumped up, and following Joker downstairs, I saw a man against the wall in pain.

"He's back boss!"

"Who?" I asked, hitting Joker on the shoulder.

"Bats... here take this." He hand me a gun. "Stay behind me, and sneak into the back room."