Apology

I woke up outside in an alley. Hey, looks like I ended up where I wanted to go in the first place. In the cold dark alley where no one would see me. Next to me was a card. Picking it up, it read:

Keep your end of the deal. If I don't see Daisy soon, you both die. Keep me updated, you know where to find me. You know what to do.

Crane

Right. That shouldn't be hard. I could tell I was out here for a while. My hair was sticking to my face, due to it being wet. I hate when that happens. You ever walk out of the shower, or you do your hair in the morning, and don't have enough time to blow dry it, if you Do. I dont, but it doesn't always stick to my face. I don't like the feeling at all. It's so annoying. That and those random hair that stick out wherever they want. No matter how many times you fix it, it keeps going back! Ugh, frustrating. But enough about that.

I figured Joker must have cooled down by now, or had taken his anger out on someone else, so I decided to start walking back to the house. I wonder what he's doing. Probably sitting in his office drinking, and watching TV. Or planning something. Maybe another test? Hmm, could be. I wonder if he was talking to his men about how much he hates me. I doubt that, but I also, kind of, dont. Does that make sense? I don't care if it does. I wonder if anyone has gone back to the house. Was it clean? Ha! Doubt it! Does Joker even care that I left? And haven't gone back yet? Is he worried?

Joker's pov

I am really worried about Delilah. Where the hell could she be? I've driven all over Gotham looking for her, where the hell is she?! I'm panicking! She is the only somewhat friend I have. She must be crying in an alley or something. If someone has done something to her, they are going to be very sorry. I will torture them myself! But who take her? No one knows her. I knew that for a fact. Even if someone did take her, wouldn't they let her go due to that mouth of hers? She...she is something else. Wow is all I can say.

I was racing down the road, when I just happen to see something green out of the corner of my eye. I immediately stepped on the breaks, ran my hand through my hair, fixing it, and drove towards the green I saw. Oh my god that is her! My heart can calm down now.

Delilah's pov

I'm tired. I'm not sure whether I should just keep going, or sleep in an alley tonight. I don't know. I feel like a zombie due to whatever Crane injected me with. I just wanted to collapse, and go to sleep. In the middle of thinking, I heard a loud car horn go off behind me, making almost shit my pants. It was really loud, and I was pretty sure the streets were empty. This made me pick up the pace. I wanted to get away from whoever it was, because they werr probably going to ask a whole lot of questions. What happened? Are you alright? Do you need a doctor? Do you have any injuries? Do you need a place to stay? Blah blah blah. All the things I don't want to talk about right now.

As I turned the corner, I heard the car still following me. I looked out of the corner of my eye, and I saw a familiar car, with a green haired man in the driver's seat.

"Delilah?" They called out. "Delilah, come here."

I shook my head, and continued walking.

"Delilah come on, please."

The sound of his voice made a tear drip down my cheek. No! I cannot cry in front of him. Not now. Not after what he did.
He'll probably just do it again anyways.

"You don't have to walk. I can drive you."

I still didn't answer. I did my best to ignore him, but I couldn't. I mean come one, it's The Joker...you can't ignore that! You know I'm right... admit it. You know it's true.

"I'm sorry, alright?" Joker apologized. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. Just come in the car, and talk to me."

Nope still not saying anything. Why? Because I know if I do say anything, I'm going to break into tears in the middle of it, so...no thank you! I wanted to say something though. I wanted to say that I was sorry, and that I forgave him, but I couldnt. And I don't know if I fully do forgive him.

"Go talk to him." Daisy urged.

I ignored her. I went to cross the street, but the car sped infront of me. I met his eyes, and he stared at me with a concerned look. I felt the tears coming, but I held them back the best I could.

"Listen, if you don't come in the car, I will sedate you, and bring you home unconscious." He informed, holding up a bottle of chloroform, and rag

I don't doubt it. I mean this is him we're talking about; The Joker. He would do anything without hesitation. I decided to just stand there.

"Do you want me to?" He asked.

That would help me fall asleep. But no, I didnt. I felt tears begin to fall. He got out of the car, and immidiately hugged me. I hugged him back. I needed a hug, and no I want going to hug myself. I'm not that type of person.

He brought me over to the passengers side door, and opened it. I took a seat, and as he closed the door. He ran around to the driver's side. He got in, and sped home. Not even to minutes later I fell asleep. The car was so comfortable I couldn't stay awake.