Uh oh

Dragging me around the corner, and up the stairs, he threw me into the room with all the weapons. The one where i watched the thing on the TV- you should know my now. When i say 'the room' you should automatically know which one I'm talking about. If you don't, then you need to write it down or something...just a suggestion. Or you could completely ignore what i said, and just move on...okay.

I fell onto the floor, and after rolling a few feet, I got up onto my knee, when he grabbed my hair again. He pulled me to my feet, as he shook his head.

"You, have a mouth." He informed.

"You don't think i know that? It is connected to me, you know."

Pulling my head back, and sighing, he dragged my around the sink to one of the tables. I tried to get out of his grip, but it didn't work. Why is he so strong?! I felt a pain in my stomach, and winced as he pulled his fist back. I was hit again, before i was thrown on to the table. He tied restraints across my limbs, and tightened them so i couldn't move. Ow! My legs were strapped down, there was another restraint going across my stomach, and my arms were tied by my sides. I was surprised he didn't put one against my throat. That would have shut me up.

He walked over to my head, and stared down at me, as he adjusted the lamp so it was shining RIGHT ON MY FACE! I had to squint to see, but then my eyes got use to it, and i was kind of fine. My vision was a little messed up, but all is good. I don't need my eyes anyway, right? It's the new thing these days. Go blind...don't. It's terrible. Nobody wants that. Well i don't. Whatever you guys want is totally up to you. Hey, you do you.

He held something in his hands, and when i saw what they were, i began to get worried.

"What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Oh I'm not gonna kill ya." He informed waving the two rods around. "I'm just gonna hurt ya. really, really bad..."

The way he said that, made chills run down my arms. How bad we talking about? Next thing i know the sides of my head are cold before feeling like it's on fire. And that's not a good feeling. It wasn't like what the doctors in the hospital did to you. They just zapped ya for a second. No, he didn't stop. It went on for like eight seconds at a time. Which you weren't suppose to do! I closed my eyes, and yelled out in pain. Then it stopped. I opened my eyes, and looked up to see the Joker smiling down at me.

"Is it working yet?" He assked.

Did you see what i did there? ha-ha-ha. He was. I was so angry at him. And confused. Why? I couldn't speak. All i did was focus on what he was going to do next.

"Do you still see the whatever you claim you're seeing?" He teased. "Oh, I  have no clue what you're seeing, but are they gone?"

I tried to calm my breathing down, but just as i thought i got it under control, another shock was sent through my head.

"Any last words Delilah?"

"Yeah, a question actually..."

He looked down at me with this horrible look. Like he wanted to kill me.

"Which is?"

"What the hell up with your teeth?" I asked.

Smiling, he sent pain through my head again. He did this over and over, with like six seconds in between. Each time he sent the shock through my head, I felt myself losing consciousness. I tried to shake it away, but it only made it worse. I didn't want to go to sleep, because I was scared of what i would wake up to see. Would I wake up in a dumpster in town? Or six feet under the ground? Whatever it was, I know it would not be good. He just kept going. I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't. I couldn't take it anymore, and eventually passed out from all the pain.