Discovery

"You alright?"

"Yeah." I informed, standing up. "Just- just dizzy."

He turned my head, looking at something.

"Your bleeding."

I pushed his hand away, and laughed.

"I'm fine."

"Atleast let me clean it up."

I stared at him for a few seconds, before speaking.

"I don't think-"

I didn't even get to finish speaking. Before I could, he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me down the hall, to the front if the house. We stopped at the stairs.

"Sit." He ordered, pushing my shoulders down, making my butt hit one of the steps.

"Stay."

Pointing his finger at my face, he made his way up the stairs, and a few seconds later, came back with a damp cloth. Did he just talk to me like I was a dog? Thats nice. (Sarcasm)

Placing the cloth on my head without warning, I jumped up, at the sudden action. The cool liquid sent a sting of pain through my head, making me wince.

"Ow." I grabbed his arm in pain.

"Sorry. We have to get you cleaned up for tomorrow." He informed.

"What's tomorrow?"

"You'll see. Ill tell you more in the morning."

He finished cleaning my head, and threw everything out.

I stood up, just when an alarm went off, making me jump in suprise.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, walking up the stairs.

"That's the alarm."

"I got that much. What does it mean?"

"Lights out."

"Okay."

I followed Joker down the hall, and to the room.

"You can take the bed. I'll be put in a few minutes. I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay."

I watched him walk into the bathroom, and heard the door lock. I layed down on the soft pillow, not even bothering to change, and closed my eyes.

It felt like hours had passed. I couldn't fall asleep, and I didn't know why. I felt like I was asleep, but wasn't sure. It's hard to explain. Maybe a walk would tire me out.

I pushed the covers off, and getting up, walked out of the room. Making my way down the hall, I walked downstairs.

It was dark. Not pitch black, but light enough that I could see. I'm a night person, so I didn't mind.

I walked to the living room, and spotted a door. It didn't have any sign on it, that said, STAY OUT!, or, DO NOT ENTER!, so I figured it'd be okay to go in.

Pushing the door open, I saw it led to a staircase that went down a floor... to somewhere I didn't know. I tried to fight it, but I let my curiosity get the best of me, and I soon found myself walking down the stairs, into the dark floor beneath.

It took about 30, 35 steps, till I got to another door. I hesitated, but I finally found the courage, and placing my hand on the wooden door, I slowly pushed the door open.

What stood before me, was shocking, but at the same time, somehow..... impressive.