A Little Misunderstanding

"Why don't we then."

He backed up, and looked towards a camera. I tilted my head, up to the camera and smiled. An alarm went off. It must have been a signal, because six guards, dressed in all black, and running in from behind me.

They stood in a circle, surrounding me. One pulled to tube out of my nose, and threw it on the ground. While the same one unlocked the restraints, the rest had their guns aimed at me.

"Are you really gonna shoot me?" I asked smiling.

The didn't answer. They looked at each other. I hid the grin, as I looked up at the guy standing over me. Just as he unlocked the last restraint, I jumped up, grabbed the guys neck, and threw it into the back if the chair. Hopping over the back, I grabbed his shoulders and blocked the bullets they fired at me. They were in a line in front of me.

They surrounded me again. Ugh.  What is with these guys? Can't they just let a girl go? We can all go home,  and have a nice day.

"Bad move boys," I informed.

Two went to grab my arms, but I punched one in the face, and kicked the other in the gut. Grabbing a gun off anothers belt,  I shot two in the neck. The other... how many other guys were there?

I got hit with a gun in the back, and stumbled forward. Slowly turning my head around, I stated at the one who hit me. I shook my head, and glared.

"Wow, ow man! Ouch! That hurt so bad! I'm in so much pain! Ahhhh!" I said sarcastically.

I ran up to him, and threw my foot against his face- er- well... helmet. I was grabbed from behind, and thrown onto the floor. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder, and winced in pain.

"Did you just?- did he just?- you're gonna die."

I shot him in the leg. Grabbing the back of his neck, I threw him into the back if the chair. I ran up behind him, jumped over him so I was at the front if the chair, and kicked his helmet. He flew back and onto the floor. I stood up, and looked around as I caught my breath.

I looked at the one certain asshole I saved for last.

"You," I said walking over. "You are gonna join your little friends over there. You see this gun? This is going to release a bullet. Guess where that's gonna go..."

He didn't answer. He didn't even flinch. He walked over, and stared down at me smiling. I threw a punch, he blocked it, and I kneed him in the crotch. He grunted in pain, and I smiled. He was bent over, and his head was around my shoulder level.

"Bye bye," I said pressing the gun to his head.

"Bye bye," He said smiling.

I looked at him confused. Why did he?- I felt a sharp pain in my back. My body froze, and I fell to the floor, not being able to move. Damn. Did I just?- Did he just?- uh oh.

The guy got up, as I felt four hands grab my arms. Two guys dragged me out of the room.

"I-"

I couldn't even talk. The two needles were pulled out of my flesh. I've never been tazed before. Let me just tell you, it hurts! Bad! I'm already planning how I'm gonna kill them in my head.

I was dragged down like fifteen hallways, before I was thrown on the floor. I lyed there for about fifteen minutes, before I could feel my damn legs. I never knew those things were that strong! It wasn't a normal tazer! It was some type of high tech ones- don't ask. It's surprising they had them. I mean, just looking at the place, it doesn't look like it has the best materials. It's disgusting. Better than nothing though.

Once I was able to move again, I sat up, and decided to try and contact Daisy.

"Hey Daisy, you there?" I asked.

"Ugh...yeah, what happened? Last I remember we were at the house."

"You missed a lot."

"Fill me in."

"Okay, so...I'm pretty sure Joker is pissed at me. Don't know if you were there for that, but we had a little...argument?" I informed.

"You don't sound too sure about that."

I sighed, "Eh."

"You seem sad."

"Sad?! No! Pshhh! I'm...not...at all sad. It's my back, it-

"You can't lie to me Dee. We're-

"That's not my name." I interrupted.

"That's what I know you by, do that's what I'm gonna call you. Think of it as the one thing holding you back from going on a full on killing spree. Someone who-

"Im gonna have to stop you right there. I don't need a-

"Hello there," a female voice interrupted me.

I got up from the floor, and walked over to the bars. There was someone standing in the shadows. She walked out, revealing a black lady, wearing a white shirt and red jacket. Well this is gonna be fun...

"Who the hell are you?" I asked grabbing one of the bars.

"My name is Amanda Waller. I'm the one-

"Who ordered the damn Bat to knock me out, right?" I said finishing her sentence. "Not a big fan. Did you order him to stalk me as well?"

"That was all him." She informed.

"Figures. I don't like him."

"I don't blame you," Daisy commented.

"Thank you!" I said aloud. "Someone agrees with me. The only other person who hated him as much as i do was-

"The Joker?" The chick asked.

I looked up from staring at the floor, to see her smiling.

"Don't say his name." I ordered.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I said so."

"Or what?" She asked again.

"Or something bad will happen."

"Do you know why you're here?"

"No." I snapped. "That's one of the things I'd like to know. The second thing I'd like to know, is why we're playing twenty questions... Sixty questions? I don't remember what the name of the game is called, but it has the word 'questions' in it."

"It's twenty questions." Daisy informed.

"Thank you."

"What was that back there?"

"Oh that? We just had a little argument. A little misunderstanding."

"You killed nine of my men."

"Medium misunderstanding?"