Caught

I woke up in my cell with a huge headache. My limbs were tied down with the leather straps. Stupid belts! I think that's what they were. That's what they looked like. I tried breaking free, but i couldn't move, due to how tight they were.

"What the hell happened?!" I yelled.

"You got caught sweetheart, that's what." A voice replied.

"Thank you! Like I couldn't figure that out on my own..."

"You okay?"

"Yes!" I replied. "Are the other guys okay?"

"I don't know."

I kept struggling, and screamed out in frustration. Right then, I heard footsteps, and all the talking between the other men stopped. The stomping got louder, and I heard a laugh at my door. As I looked towards it, I saw it swing open, and Bob walk in. He laughed as he walked over.

"Come to save me?" I asked.

"Yeah right. No one's getting outta here."

He undid the restraints, but before he did, he injected me with something. I got really dizzy, and when he pulled me to my feet, I fell over. Before I hit my head on the ground, I was jerked forward by my arm. He dragged me down the hall, and after turning like six corners, we met another guy. He took me from Bob's grip, and led me down another five or six different hallways.

We then met up with a third guy, and this was getting ridiculous. Why can't one guy just take me to wherever they are taking me? We got to this smaller room, which had a table in the center of it, with two chairs. I was sat in the chair, and they just left me there. I don't know why, I don't know where, but they did. I was too weak to move, so I just sat there. It didn't take long for me to regain my strength, but whoever was coming, or whatever was gonna be done, the wait was too long. Just get this shit over with, and let me go back to my cell to sleep!

I waited, and waited, and wait, and guess what...waited. I was getting annoyed, and began walking around the room. I heard something move, and sat back down in the chair, just as the door began to open.

"Crane?" I asked.

"Hello De-"

I held my finger up, stopping him.

"Spade."

"...Spade. Can I call you Delilah?" He asked.

"No."

"Well Delilah," He began.

I looked at the wall as I shook my head. Unbelievable. Did I not just correct him? Did I not just tell him he couldn't call me by that name? I'm pretty sure I just did.

"That was pretty impressive, what you did last week."

"Hold up! I'm sorry, did you just say 'last week'?" I asked.

"That's correct."

"How long was I out for?!"

"About five days."

"Five days?!"

"That's was I said."

"WOW! When can I go home?" I kept asking questions, and he better give me the damn answers.

"I am not one-hundred percent sure on that."

"How do you not know?!"

I can't believe this! I help this guy out, and he turns around and stabs me in the back?! Well I did only help him to get my mind off of- and to get him off my back, but still!