The Mission Part 1

(A.N. I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving! I did. Here's a little gift...yourwelcome! Hope you like it.)

I was wheeled back outside... Floyd was in a wheelchair too, while crocodile thing or whatever he was, still in his little hand truck. Where was the other guy? A man was carrying a sac, and when he dropped it, it began to move. As it was cut open, the guy popped out, and began punching people.

"Never do that again you idiots!"

I began to laugh at how he was reacting. Two guys grabbed him, and dragged him over. I was unstrapped, as Rick walked back over. I took the tape off my mouth, and threw it behind me. I grabbed the guy wheeling me around, and threw him onto the floor. Five guys imidiately surrounded me.

I rose my hands, showing it was okay. One grabbed my arm, and pushed me over towards Floyd, who was eyeing the guy who touched me. I didn't say anything, but I wanted to. Why did he do that? I shook it off. They must have bad history. Not surprising.

I walked over, and was handed a medium black box from Rick.

"What is this?" I asked, taking the- heavy box from him.

It fell to the floor and I just stared at it.

"Your stuff. Get ready. We leave in five minutes people!" He yelled before walking off.

"Well," I said as I knelt down. I opened the box. "Hello there."

There was a pile of clothes along with a gun, and holsters. I held up the shirt, and saw it was just a regular tank top, with a green skull on the front. There were a pair of black shorts. I changed into the new clothes, and strapped the holsters on. It was a belt that had the holsters connected to it. The shoes that were next to them, were black Blackfive Studed Lace Up Block Heel Platform Boots. After putting them on, I put the gun in the holster, and was about to go over to Floyd, but saw something at the bottom of the box.

Kneeling down, I grabbed the blade, and examined it. It was the one I've been carying. The one my mother gave me. Joker's gun was at the bottom too. I slowly reached for it.

I sighed, "So that's where the second gun is."

Standing up, I pulled my hair up, and walked over to Floyd who was wearing what he was wearing when I first met him.

"Wow," He said looking at me.

"Don't," I started.

"You clean up well." He joked.

"You do realize I have guns now right? They are loaded."

"Are they?" He asked.

I picked one of the guns up, and aimed it at a random guys head.

"Let's see, shall we?"

Keeping my eyes on Floyd, I pulled the trigger and BAM! Nothing. Nothing at all! Just a little click!

"Wow!" I yelled, bringing the gun back to me. "Awe man! That's was disappointing. Very disappointing.

"Here," He said taking the gun.

He loaded the gun, before handing it back to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Placing the gun in the holster, I saw a big tank being rolled over. The cover was removed, and a guy fell out. I watched him get up, and look at us confused.

"Why did you let me out? What's going on?"

"War." I said.

His face turned to confusion.

"Haha, I'm kidding," I said smiling. "I don't know what's going on."

"War," Rick said out of nowhere, making me jump.

I grabbed Floyd shoulder, as I jumped back, and accidently stepped on his foot.

"Damn girl! Heels!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Guys, gather around. We gotta leave. Now."

"Where we goin?" I asked Rick.

"The city. This is War. Everyone in the chopper, now!"

We headed in, and sat down. We drove into town, and it was all going good, until something went wrong. Of course. My luck.

"Everybody hold on!"

I was holding onto my dagger, and decided to hold onto that tighter.

"Goodbye," I mumbled.

I felt the chopper hit the ground before I blacked out.

Bum bum buummmmmmmmmm!
Oh no! I wonder what's gonna happen next! Comment below on how the chapter went, and what you think is gonna happen next! Love u all!♡♤