Let's Do It (Part One)

I ran out of the house, as I pulled my gloves on.

"In the vans, now!" I yelled jumping into the back of the running truck.

Floyd jumped in behind me, and we stood there. Everyone else hopped in their vans, and we were off. As the truck pulled off, I almost lost my balance, making me throw my arm back. I felt Floyd grab my hand and pull me back. I jumped into him, and met his gaze. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I pulled away and held onto the side of the truck.

Eight minutes later, the truck stopped, and I jumped out. Everyone followed me into the empty parking lot, guns in hand.  When I stopped, I saw everyone form a circle around me and Floyd.

Without hesitating, I grabbed Floyd's gun and shot into the air for a few seconds. I then looked around, but when I didn't see the bat, I shot again.

"Hey Bats," I yelled, shooting a third time. "Yoohoo! I know you're out there!"

Nothing. I shot another time, and smiled when I felt like I was being watched. I looked behind us to see the masked man standing there staring straight at me. The men moved out of the way, and I cartwheeled over to him.

"Hey," I said landing on my feet. "We need to talk."

He just stared at me, "About?"

"You said you could help me find my mother," I started. "So let's go. I'm ready."

"No, you're not. "

"Look. I'm finding her with or without you. Got it? But! It would be easier if you just came along, and told me where to go."

"Hey man, look," Floyd spoke up walking up beside me."I don't want to be here any more then you do. Okay? But just help the lady out so we can all go home."

I looked at him with a puppy face, which didn't do anything. When that didn't work, I just took out my gun, and shot up in the air again.

Signaling a worker over, I shook my head. They looked at me confused, but all I did was wrap my hand around to worker's neck, and placed the gun to their head.

Floyd jumoed, and looked at me surprised, "What- are you crazy? What are you doing?!"

"I'm done playing games," I said cocking the gun as I stared straight at the bat.

"You won't do it. You know if you do it, I won't help you " the bat spoke.

"Yeah, well, gotta learn somehow, right?" I asked pushing the gun closet against his head.

Suddenly my arm was pulled in front of me, and I was leaning up against the bat. He was holding my arm behind my back, but I just stared at Floyd who was giving me a 'told-you-so' look.

"Please," I begged as a tear fell down my cheek. "Just help me find my mom. I just want my mom back."

I felt his grip loosen, and took this chance to rip myself from his grip. I quickly did a one handed hand stand, and kicked him in the chest, knocking him backwards. My gun was on the ground, so I picked it up, and aimed it at the masked man in front of me.

"Have a soft spot for crying women, huh?" I asked smirking.

"Spade, calm down," Floyd spoke reaching his hand out towards me.

I didn't take my eyes off the bat.

"We need him Floyd. That's the only way to get to her. This is my only lead. Who knows when I'm gong to get another opening like this. I have to see what he knows. To see where she is...she- she's the only family I have left."

"Warehouse on 53rd," the bat suddenly spoke.

I looked to my men, and nodded. They started to move back to their vans, and I followed. I went to walk past the bat, when he grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"It's heavily guarded. Security won't be your friend either. You're not gong alone."

"Well let's go then. 53rd, right?"

He nodded, and I went to walk away, but stopped. Walking back over, looked him in the eye.

"You said heavily gaurded, right? And a security system?"

"Yeah."

"We talkin high tech, or like normal security?"

He gave me a look, and I nodded.

"Right, right. High tech. Of course....I may have a friend that can help with that," I informed smirking. "He's like super smart. Kind of a nerd."
---------------------------------------------------------
Guys, are you happy with how it's going so far? How do think this next chapter is going to go? Well? Or is it going to be a complete mess? See you next week!❤

♠♥♦