Suit Up

We went home. We had gone over the plan, and were now ready to act. I had three teams. The A team, which was with me, the B team, who was to scout the downtown and keep an eye on the bat until we were in position...then there was the K team. They were the ones that had the cooler, more advanced guns. They were the shooters. Well...yeah. The shooters.

Carl had "borrowed" a truck from the cops, and was now pulling up front, while the rest of the men were getting ready. I stood next to Floyd in the living room, who was ready to go. I was still loading my pistol, and fixing my newly dyed hair. I know what you're think, when did you tell us you dyed your hair? Just now. I told you just now. I dyed it earlier. So...deal with it...Moving on.

"You know, I never understood why you use that thing," Floyd spoke nodding to the pistol.

I looked at the decorated gun in my hand, and smiled, "It's special."

"He gave it to you, didn't he?" He said.

I didn't answer verbally, I just nodded.

"It was going so well," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.

I felt a single tear run down my left cheek as I thought about that night. So many things happened.

"You ready?" I asked shaking the memory from my head as I fixed my hair.

It was in two pig tails. My hair was it's usual green, but it had a new feature to it. It now had purple ends. Yay. I thought it looked cute. I also thought it re-... nevermind.

Not waiting for an answer, I walked up the steps and headed to the bedroom. Walking down the hall, I looked for the bedroom. Once I found it, I looked for something, but never found it. I looked in closets, the bathroom, etc. Nothing. Sighing, I ran down the staircase, and walked past Floyd.

"Where ya going?" He asked.

I looked at him as I turned around, and held my hand up, "Just give me a minute."

Turning back around, I bumped into someone which almost made me trip.

"Tim!" I yelled. "Go get in the car."

I found the basement door, and made my way down the steps. Opening the door at the bottom of the steps, I walked in the huge basement, and looked around. Once I saw what I was looking for, a huge smile spread across my face.

Walking over, I ripped the tarp off the statue. Only it wasn't a statue. It was a mannequin. My eyes widened at the beautiful outfit in front of me. It was a purple corset dress that had a black design on it. I stared at it in awe, but quickly snapped myself out of it.

"Come to mommy," I said taking the dress off the mannequin.

I started to walk away when I saw a choker sitting on a table in the back. I walked over, and picked it up. Running my finger over the word 'puddin' I smiled.

I was wearing my black tight already, so all I had to do was take my shirt off, and slip into the dress. It was east en- oh. It's tight. I tried to lace it of myself, but, ha! Yeah right. I walked over to the doorway to the stairs and sighed.

"CAROL!" I yelled, to get a 'what?' In response. "CAN YOU COME TO THE BASEMENT REAL QUICK?!"

I stood there for a few seconds, until I saw the brunette walking down the steps.

"I need your help," I said backing up.

"What is it?" She asked.

I turned around, pointed to the laces, and frantically moved my hands around, "Help."

Without warning, she tightened the laces. No warning! It was tight! Not too tight, but damn! Didn't know they were that tight. Could've been worse though. When she was done, I turned around, and held my arms out. She just stared at me like she has seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked worried.

"You're wearing the dress." She said surprised.

"Yeaaaah?" I replied confused. "Is that okay?"

She nodded, before walking over to a closet in the corner of the room. She pulled doubt a pair of black and purple boots and set them on the floor. I looked at her confused, but as soon as I saw the boots I grabbed them. Putting them on, I laced them up, and sighed in relief.

"Does it look alright?" I asked as I placed a hand on my back and stretched.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks....let's go. We have work to do"

Walking upststairs, I found Floyd sitting on the couch waiting for me. As I walked over, I saw him staring at me surprised.

"What?" I asked picking my gun up. I pulled my holster up my left thigh, before looking back at him. "What?!"

"Whoa." That's all he said.

Shaking my head, I placed the gun in its holster. The B team's leader walked up to me, and looked at him confused.

"Why are you here?" I asked noticing a look on his face. "What happened?"

"The bat....he's heading this way."