Just Let Go

I heard a faint voice. Feeling hands on my arms, I tried to pull out of their grip, but they were too strong. I opened my eyes, to see i was in the bedroom again.

"Delilah!" A voice yelled.

I looked over to see Joker sitting on the edge of the bed, in front of me. He was staring down at me concerned.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

"Let go," He demanded, as he lowered his voice. "Let go."

"What are you talking about?"

He looked down at my stomach. I looked down and saw blood all over me. My shirt was soaked, and there was blood on the bed, along with a puddle on the floor. I looked at my hands, and that's when it hit me. I loosened my grip, and grabbed Joker's arm in pain. I felt him rip whatever was in my stomach out, and my eyes widened when i saw what it was; a dagger. The pain went down, but it was still there. I watched the blood pour out, onto my lap, as my hands began to shake. He placed the dagger onto the nightstand, and stood me up. He walked over to grab my bag of clothes, and i went to walk, but got dizzy.

"Come on," He said walking into the hall.

"No," I said weakly.

He turned around, and walked back over.

"What?"

"I said no."

I leaned against the wall, wincing in pain.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Dee you're gonna die if you don't," Daisy informed.

"I don't care," I said aloud.

He looked at me confused. I went to sit back on the bed, but i was picked up. I couldn't move, and fight back. Hell, i could barely talk.

"I..said...n-"

"Too bad."

He walked into the room where i took Test #1, and laid me on a table or something. I was half awake by this point, and didn't really know what was going on. He mumbled a few things, before i felt a needle go in my arm. The last thing i saw before blacking out, was him carrying over a small metal tray, and scissors.

TIME SKIP

I woke up on a table, in the same room i was in earlier. My eyes slowly opened, about half way due to how weak i was. I heard footsteps, and saw Joker looking down at me.

"Wakey, wakey."

He helped me sit up. I saw i was wearing a new shirt, and my bloody, ripped, one, was on the floor. The pain in my side was still there, and i was tired. I just wanted to go to bed, but i couldn't. I had things to do. I went to get off the table, when i was stopped.

"Where do you think you're going?" Joker asked, pushing my shoulder back.

"I...have to get up."

"No, you need to sleep."

"No, i need to get up."

"Um...no, you need to sleep."

"You don't understand, I-"

"Need to go to sleep." He interrupted, grabbing my lower jaw making me look at him. "Look, you can go to sleep on your own now, or I will make you go to sleep."

I looked over to the tray of needles, that were lying on a cart a few feet away from us. I looked back at him, and he looked me in the eye.

"It's your choice."