Chapter nine

Teddy:POV

I got on my laptop and went to google. I typed in "Ivy Wence" and then pressed search. She was at the top of the list. I clicked on it. I read it. Then I re-read it. Then I read it again.

"Ivy Wence, wanted criminal, fiancé Derek Don, with one child, Teddy Wence age 4 months."

1. Wanted criminal?!

2.Derek, as in my ex-boyfriend?!

3. She had a child?! An named it after me?...

What is going on?

Spencer:POV

I was at home. The whole past week I had been fighting the instinct to call or Skype Teddy. It was torture. It felt the same when I cheated on her. I just want to know how she is! I mean it been 9 days, of me not being able to communicate with her at all! I don't know how she is or how Charlie and Toby are, Heck, she could of even found her parents and I wouldn't know! I'm so mad at myself.

Teddy:POV

I'm getting way to stressed out. I need to take a day off. I grabbed some money, and went to the spa. I sat in the waiting room for a bit, and then they called me up. I decided to get a French manicure and a pedicure. I sat down in this chair and they had me soak my feet in water, and my hands in a water bowl. Needless to say, it felt amazing.

They started painting my nails and it was so fascinating how they didn't even get any on my skin. When they were done with my nails, they told me to put them in front of a small fan while they started on my toes. They punted them a shimmery gold, with yellow gems on my two big toes. I've never loved my toe nails so much! Since my nails had dried they game me sugar cookies to it while my toe nails were drying. When they were finished drying, and paid them and then drove across to a place that specializes in hair. I had them trim my hair and then had them permanently curl my hair. That took about 45 minutes.

After that I went to the mall, and bought a white knit beanie, a pair of pre ripped shorts and a white flowing tank top at wet seal. I then walked over to a dress store called Cinderella to buy a dress for this community dance thing going on next week. For the rest of the day I just walked around the mall.

It was a good day.